the pre-birthday thread for ichliebeboxcars.

iloveboxcars

So I'll be spending this day alone. It's my 21st.

What do you suggest doing? Drinking obviously.. but.. I've been drinking in bars since i was 16.. it's not going to be a novelty doing it legally. I will possibly paint but that depends on if I can find a place that carries the type of canvas I need by that time.

There's clue, but he might not be able to make it because it's a sunday and sundays are hard on the working crowd. There's a girl that I could hang out with.. but she's annoying. I don't want to go back home for acouple days.

below are a bunch of pictures i found searching for "twentyone" on google in a, more than likely, failed atempt at making this thread worthwhile.

http://www.uvm.edu/~jlippman/russia/twentyone.jpg'>

http://www.leoparddog-orchid.com/obsessionorchids/orchids/twentyone.jpg'>

http://www.susanleephotos.com/twentyone/twentyone.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Happy birthday man,

21 huh? i will be done with that year in a few months, i must say it is a crises period and you do a lot of the whole "what have i done with myself" thinking, but after a while the novelty runs out and you resume your everyday life.

I would have liked to have hung out with you on your day and showed you a good time, however we are in different continents. drop me an email and i will send you some cool things in the mail. (you still have it from the gmail invite thing?)

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

get a shirt that says VIRGIN on it and then go to a bar and tell everyone you just moved there, and that its your 21st birthday and youre a VIRGIN!

then get laid.

hopefully.

not to be all full of myself here or anything.. but i'm quite positive i could get a drunk girl in bed without saying i'm a virgin.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

not to be all full of myself here or anything.. but i'm quite positive i could get a drunk girl in bed without saying i'm a virgin.

i wasnt saying that you couldn't, you asked for something fun to do on your 21st birthday, and thats what i came up with.

not only would it be fun pretending that youre a virgin and getting wasted, you'd probally get more free drinks that way, and maybe even some kinky 3 way sex with two hot broads.

but ya know what? do what you will. stay at home for all i care.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

i wasnt saying that you couldn't, you asked for something fun to do on your 21st birthday, and thats what i came up with.

not only would it be fun pretending that youre a virgin and getting wasted, you'd probally get more free drinks that way, and maybe even some kinky 3 way sex with two hot broads.

but ya know what? do what you will. stay at home for all i care.

i am also loyal to my girlfriend.

Originally posted by rental

try and drink a gallon of milk in an hour. that would be fun. or, see how much blood you can swallow before you get sick. or, make a sculpture out of m n m's and peanut butter. or put off a shit load of studying you need done by monday like me.

depending on how i feel when i get home from whatever.. i may try the peanut butter/m&m statue.