THE POST FOURM FOR WANNABE THUGZ!!!

currption

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i am dieing in hesterics er cant even spell correctly after reading those posts but i can summerise what its like ever single post

"YO MEN WE DA BLOODZ N CRIPZ WE SHOT U 2 TIMES IF YO COME TO OUR HOOD YO DATZ RIGHT BITCH"

ugh.. i need a drink

Originally posted by currption

i am dieing in hesterics er cant even spell correctly after reading those posts but i can summerise what its like ever single post

"YO MEN WE DA BLOODZ N CRIPZ WE SHOT U 2 TIMES IF YO COME TO OUR HOOD YO DATZ RIGHT BITCH"

ugh.. i need a drink

dude, go back to school and don't try to write words down for about 3 years. thanks.

i spit game like a mouth full of poker chips.........girl.

stabmasterarson

Unregistered User

(5/1/03 7:15:09 am)

Reply niggah plllleeeeazzzze

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

niggah, im like 24 deep in this bitch fool, yall nigggggghhhhaz dont even know @#%$... iim like "yo girl, what up and @#%$?"

bitchez iz like "i wanna get on yo jock!!!"

im like "duh!"

after that shiznit, we hot the mo mo fo some loving' an @#%$! KNAMEAN?!?!?!

hoez iz like "damn stabmasterarson, you hella fly for like being a gangmember an @#%$...!"

im like, "DUH!"

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/01/nyregion/01CAR.html

A Fatal Argument Over the Best Cars That Nobody Had

(DUH)

A teenager barely old enough to have a driver's license was killed in Brooklyn during an argument over which kind of car would be best to drive, the police said yesterday.

On Tuesday night just before 11, a group of about 14 people were sitting outside at East 57th Street and Avenue H in Brooklyn, near the Glenwood Houses in the Flatlands neighborhood, the police said. They were talking about the relative merits of deluxe S.U.V.'s like Cadillac Escalades and Lincoln Navigators, the police said witnesses had told them.

The victim, Cedric Archer, 17, was passing by and offered his opinion, the police said, although they did not know which make and model he had endorsed. An argument ensued, and Mr. Archer apparently drew a .45-caliber pistol, prompting a shootout.

Mr. Archer was struck four times, and a second man, whom the police did not identify, was shot in the leg. Mr. Archer was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead. As of last evening, investigators had made no arrests in the killing.

Although Mr. Archer did not have a New York State learner's permit, the police said he did have a record of arrests, including one for criminal possession of a weapon.

No one answered the phone at Mr. Archer's home in Brooklyn yesterday.

Archived