The Posi Post.3.14.02

A Fire Inside

It's such a beautiful day, supposed to get up into the 60's. I'm already dressed for summer.

I've got TEN YARD FIGHT (and Follow Through) playing, volume up as high as it can go..

Another great thing about today is that I don't have to work until 5.

I think I better get out there and enjoy the warth, sunshine and beauty that is today.

Everyone have fun and keep it posi!

(and don't forget to smile.)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"TEN YARD FIGHT "

oh my, run the option....fake him up the middle, then cut outside, and then dont forget to zig zag for a 90 yrd TD!!!

but one question....if its so nice and it is, ive taken five smoke breaks already this morning, why are you inside playing a video game...do all of us cubicle hounds a flavor favor...throw on your headphones and hit the pavement or the mountainside....whichever floats your boat....

enjoy your day

i just got done playin two hours worth of basketball with this big black dude, all for you cubicle people. an honestly, i wish i had a cubicle. a well paying job and my own tight little place to chill and get my shit done. mental how old were you when you first started working in a cubicle? i want one of those or an office, preferably my own office, in midtown.

but either or im legally employed yet i dont work. by the second best compant listed in the fortune 500. so now technically i can say im employed while sending out job applications. its leeto, except for the not working part and no paycheck. now i will take a shower, eat... an play some more ball

...cubicles will cut your life expectancy in half man.....my cubicle is bareboned....except for three pictures...one of neal cassidy and kerouac, one of kerouac alone, and a headshot of albert einstein....

eh, you can have my cubicle anytime.....

labratoner......

Originally posted by mental invalid

"TEN YARD FIGHT "

why are you inside playing a video game...do all of us cubicle hounds a flavor favor...throw on your headphones and hit the pavement or the mountainside....whichever floats your boat....

enjoy your day

i think homeboy meant he's listening to tyf the band...he'd be just as cool if he was inside playing the video game, though.

i could be wrong.

Archived