the pope is dying

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ferris Bueller+Feb 3 2005, 05:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ferris Bueller - Feb 3 2005, 05:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dkab@Feb 3 2005, 07:25 AM

What happens if he dies? He gets replaced by a pope that can speak coherently.

He has Parkinson's disease. Not much he can do about it.

[/b]

I knew that i was just saying that perhaps they should have dumped his ass long ago.

he has the flu. the dude will get better, and continue asking b-boys to perform for him. the dude was hit by a car, survived a attempted assassination, and has parkinsons(sp?) if him living doesn't sound holy, i don't know what is.....maybe some dude i know who's been stabbed umpteen times, two car accidents, receiving brain trauma, and numerous of other inujuries.

Originally posted by deterrent@Feb 3 2005, 07:46 AM

I always thought It would be a great marketing ploy to have the pope do the weather.

Even after the grip of cash he gets from this he still wouldn't be able to buy his way

into heaven, that what he gets for being the head of a bogus religion. :jpotato:

oh det, be nice.

anyway its kinda sad to watch him on t.v. im sure in a few years there will be a new pope.

jesus potato still rules though.

and since we're in a holy thread i need all of you to say a prayer for the chump who's messing around with my account. he knows who he is and he need to stop the anal threads.

note to 12oz= always SIGN OFF when you're done.

1 - if the pope dies the cardinals pick a new pope.

2 - the vatican is the world's largest property owner.

3 - this pope was proabaly a really cool guy. He was a man of the people.

Originally posted by onesecondple@Feb 3 2005, 07:07 AM

what does the pope actually do? i mean, does he over see the priest touching little boys, like in southpark? does he heal? what is his job...

the pope doesnt have a JOB perse

he is the earthly representative of God's presence on earth... His job is to spread the word of the Lord... and basically keep things as traditional and "catholic" as possible

--->> sarahyoulose ---> catholic all girls highschool oner

Guest fr8lover

one of the highlights of my life was getting to be a part of a mass done by the pope...dude can speak like, 5 languages and was joking and having fun throughout the audience. im not much of a practicing catholic, and i really have my doubts about religion and even god in general, but it was still an amazing experience. hope the guy isn't in too much pain.