The Poncho appreciation thread!!

shameless self promotion

http://www.getgravy.com/Chips.jpg'>

No. Not this poncho.

This type of poncho.

http://www.nationalguild.com/HiPlainsTradingPost/images/poncho3.gif'>

I love these things..i have two, ones all wool and white and has this button strap on the top and the other one looks like the others above, its wool too but has horses and pistols on it...

They are the best if your smoking herb or a cig on the porch..Suprisingly warm..

SSP.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The guy that taught me how to hop trains, Rufe, used an olive-drab Army blanket with a slit cut for his head as a poncho. I asked him "Why don't you just buy a coat?" and he said "I can roll it up and store it, I can use it as a blanket or shade from the sun, and it's warmer than a coat." He tied it around the waist with a piece of cotton rope.

hey man up in like northern washington man, the government is like uh dumping chemicals in to the rivers man, and like its so like corruption, and like ya know the system is like just messed up man, ya know what im saying? they just dont get it man, the earth is like for us man and they just mess it up. and like the grass man.. dude ya know.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

ps, long island is a giant garbage dump so is rhode island.

actually.....long island is a big sandbar and will be gone in a relatively short span of time. although....yeah, it is basically a garbage dump for glacial debris. i dont know rhode island well enough to pass judgment on it though.

canada....that place....is just a big ice slab waiting to drop off into the arctic ocean. fuck that place.

yeah ive heard canada is melting, i also heard all 1200 canadians are moving on to long island when it finally melts. god bless those long islanders and their hospitality.

canadians are not welcome in my household. its all about making you guys wear a scarlet letter or something so we can exterminate you.

hey man up in like northern washington man, the government is like uh dumping chemicals in to the rivers man, and like its so like corruption, and like ya know the system is like just messed up man, ya know what im saying? they just dont get it man, the earth is like for us man and they just mess it up. and like the grass man.. dude ya know.

dood man, bro man, i fucking like completely told you man, it's the imperialistic government man!:lol: :lol:

they got these types all over oregon and the whole northwest. perfect keybanging impression!

Archived