The Police That Fleece Freedom

Caseism412

It has come to my attenstion that authoritive figures scan these post on the regular, for instance KOOLCHESTER, it seems that all this person wants is people painting in his area but NEVER post any flicks. n my town this is how a few writers were caught. If you scan this guys name in the search engine you can tell from his replies and statements that he is a cop. He's being crafty but please who sneakier that a painter.........

yup, we are smarter, younger, and don't smell as bad so when your posting flicks OR especially arguing between each other remember that there is always someone in the back ground reading everything you say so be advised and not spot or name dropping or people like KOOLCHESTER (cornball name by the way bucko) we sure grip us up

Peace!!

Oh Yeah sorry for pulling your card sucka!:idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest stank2

your right it does belong in the 3rd rail, but most people only look at the bench and channel zero..... this is a good warning. thanks cause most people do post some stupid shit..... whatever..... later

I propose that we start a thread deticated to police who roam the post ........If anyone can closely verify that the said subject is a cop the we NEED A POST REMINDING THE LOCALE OF WHO IS AGAINST US AND WHO IS FOR US....so Ill try and start a thread that uncovers the true enemy and informs fellow writers of the opposition.

All of my brethern who are for it relpy with a fuck too and a bloody yell

you euro fuckers are included too.. cause the Bobbies are tough around your neck of the woods.......

...IF THE KIDS ARE UNITED, THEN THEY WILL NEVER BE DIVIDED..

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Archived