The Police/Media Twisting Stories Around

Weapon X

For real, I hate when they do this shit. There is nothing new about this, I know. In fact, I have been in the papers myself, and they did it to me. People I know have been murdered and they do it to them. That’s what bothers me.

This weekend, a buddy of mine was murdered. I can only hope for the murderer’s sake that he is caught by those who deserve to catch him and not the police.

Anyway, what do they say about him? That he was involved in alcohol and drugs. That the murder is drug related. Why do they have to mention that so many times in the article without knowing that for a fact? Plus, he doesn’t have a criminal record, but he’s been under investigation for a while now? Bullshit.

I think I have an idea why…the mall he was stabbed outside of is upper class. I guess they don’t want the real estate values of the condos to drop or something. Can you people think of any other reasons?

I don’t know what I’m getting at, really. I just hate it when the reporters who are supposed to find out the truth write all this shit that the police tell them to. This isn’t no goddamn Leafs trade talks speculation, it’s a murder of a really cool 19 year old kid who has a family and friends.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i am sorry to read that your friend was murdered, weapon x. i don't know what you're going thru...anger and frustration perhaps...your friend may have been murdered simply bcuz he was hanging around that upper class mall...so sorry nonetheless...

Maybe it was, destroya, but I doubt it. The kid wasn’t a drug dealer. I’m just saying that it pisses me off how the newspapers do this to the victims. If you’re going to sensationalize, make the victim actually look like a victim, not like a kid who was asking for it. It was sad; the newspaper asked a witness to describe the kid’s last moments on a public washroom floor.

On top of that, some 18 year old BITCH has to open her big mouth and talk about how the kid had no direction in life and was involved in alcohol and drugs. Who the fuck isn’t involved in alcohol and drugs these days? I know her full name, thanks to her big mouth. If I ever meet her, I’m going to slap her senseless.

Do you think that the reporters do this for good reasons sometimes? Like, say, for this instance, they said all that stuff to keep the parents of ‘normal’ children in the neighbourhood from getting too protective?

Archived