the planet MARSEILLE

Ladislas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ladislas

its not that easy

I hate that place. I associate it with a can of pink paint busting in front of my face, topped with falling over and opening my hand. Yeah. I didn't like painting there.

The metro system is simpler than Paris, only two lines. I've only been there a few times, to paint or buy paint, so i can't really help you out.... but the people that i know who live there really like it there.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

youre screen name is on some lord of the rings looking shit.

:lol:

indeed, I think its meant to be Lad is Las though. Which as I understand it, is Irish for "boy is girl". Which is a little creepy.

But yeah, I can't help you with Marseille. Goodluck with the move though.

Guest imported_Europe

i am moving to Marseille (france) for a while. is there anyone who knows what IS the best neighborhood?

how is the metro system, is it convenient?

do i have to cary weapons when walking in the city at night?

-1love

Best neighborhood? What are you looking for in a neighborhood?

Metro-system: www.metropla.com

Carrying weapons in Europe is quiet uncommon and you definetely dont need them.

You would get better help if you made a better post.

Re: Re: the planet MARSEILLE

Originally posted by Europe

Best neighborhood? What are you looking for in a neighborhood?

Metro-system: www.metropla.com

Carrying weapons in Europe is quiet uncommon and you definetely dont need them.

You would get better help if you made a better post.

i was not serious about weapons, its just that i know that extreme right is strong in this city

but what i look for in a neighborhood is decent apartments a young population and nice restaurants

Originally posted by Pinup

I hate that place. I associate it with a can of pink paint busting in front of my face, topped with falling over and opening my hand. Yeah. I didn't like painting there.

The metro system is simpler than Paris, only two lines. I've only been there a few times, to paint or buy paint, so i can't really help you out.... but the people that i know who live there really like it there.

once, half a can of white bursted in my face, i then ran screaming around and i almost couldnt blink my eyes, i went to the pharmacy looking like an albino with my face all flat white and my eyes red, what a crazy afternoon.

Re: Re: Re: the planet MARSEILLE

i was not serious about weapons, its just that i know that extreme right is strong in this city

but what i look for in a neighborhood is decent apartments a young population and nice restaurants

Extreme right is not dreadful in Marseille. The close by city of Orange has a National Front mayor. But Marseille is very diverse.

Archived