the plane "Sneaker Bomber"used to be a writer

Guest imported_b0b

Guest imported_b0b

The Muslim that tried to blow up the plane from France with the C4 in his sneaker used to be a writer. I used to hang out with him about 13 years ago and go bombing with him(bad choice of words). Mad one that he ended up being a terrorist.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: crack fiend

Originally posted by ENOS2002

if u hung out w/him, then u must suck at graf cuz if he went from graf 2 terrorism, he mustve sucked and knew he was goin nowhere in life...

your theory is unlogical. if your on a basketball team and one of your team mates commits suicide does that mean you suck at playing basketball? you are an idiot enos.

but as for the story, thats crazy man. i wonder if he was in contact with al quaeda or if he just did it on his own.

Guest imported_b0b

That "Enrole" in the article was obviously done by the photographer's assistant. He was a far bit better than that.

He was the same as the rest of us back then, a bit crazy and doing too many drugs. There were far crazier people around, but as the saying goes it's always the quiet ones you have to watch.

Re: fucku

fuck u dude...u'll die a virgin....terrorism solves nothing....onthareal~enos~

terrorism solve's plenty..we wont be catching osama and we will probley be pulling our heads out of of THEIR holy wars.. the government knew this was going to happen sooner or later..osama used to work for the cia..

Re: fucku

fuck u dude...u'll die a virgin....terrorism solves nothing....onthareal~enos~

I didn't have anything to do with this thread until i saw this. Well, well, well enos. you think YOU can tell someone here to fuck off? guess what? THERE IS NO EASTER BUNNY! THAT GUY AT THE MALL WAS WEARING A FUZZY SUIT!!! p.s. everyone on this board dislikes you.

Archived