Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Places you've Lived...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by IntangibleFame, Jul 21, 2002.

1. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I was just curious as to what places you have lived in and even visited...what states...what countires...that type of shit...for those of you who never left your state...yet alone your city I deeply pitty you...now get out and enjoy all the other wonderful shit out there...

For me Ive lived and stayed in a few different places...Including Washington state (where I reside), Orgeon, Idaho, Montana, California, Florida, South Korea (where I lived for well over a year), Japan (a great few weeks there), And now Hawaii which has been a very good experience and well spent vacation time...thanks to them great peeps here...Next month I think im headed down to Vegas, then over to New Mexico...should be fun..And next summer I think im headed out to London...which Im hyped for...

I also wanted to note that I have outlasted all the nightowls tonight...hah so what what where you at huh...where you at?:D ;)

2. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

1......woohoo. i live here in my house.

3. sneak

sneak Guest

ive lived in two houses. my old one is down the road from my new one. woopee

4. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

I've never lived anywhere except where i was born and raised.
    I've also never left the country, though I had hoped to change that recently. I've been to various states throughout the U.S.

Is Montana beautiful? I think I'd like to visit during the summer or spring one year, because that's when it seems like it won't be amazingly cold.

5. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

born in pakistan...
    lived in: washington, illinois, california, nebraska, and now colorado.

seems like i'm giving too much personal info out...

6. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

ive lived and moved way too many times, lets see....damn i lived in ten diffrent places from the time i was born till i moved out at 17, since then ive lived in.......6 diffrent places and now im on my way to 7 in about 10 days or so, this is gonna be a big one, movin up the east coast, i cant wait im good on movin again for a while im gonna just settle down..................well simmer down never settle down

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

calgary, edmonton, supposed to live in the following places, but couldnt due to government problems, venesuela(sp?), south africa, zambia, guyana, oh and i was going to move to texas too. im 3 days im moving to italy.

8. Legal Speed

Legal Speed Junior Member

iowa, oakland california, san diego california and atlanta georgia

9. I45_TEXAS_I45

I45_TEXAS_I45 New Jack

damm...i wish i had the money to travel....
    been to mexico....lived there..too......born in chicago...but iam in texas

10. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

i ve been to most states on the eastern us. ive been to barbados. thats it.

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

....i went to disneyland onoce.

12. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Born On Molokai, Moved to Maui when i was 8.... moved on my own when i was 17 to L.A... and now im in Vegas, i've lived here for about half a year now.

I've been to Mexico, Guam, the Phillipines, New York, and lets just count in Jersey and Pittsburg for that hot minute.......

2005 Im moving to spain after college.. I cant wait.

13. platapie

platapie Guest

im behind you right now.:eek:

14. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

i need to travel, i'm so bored with my city

15. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

ive lived in..

Nc
    Ga
    Dc
    Va
    Pa
    Oh
    Sc
    Italy

Take that bitch.

Ive moved 13 times overall. From one state to another.