the picture melting pot..

SIELOETTE

so I was thinking that i would just starting posting pictures..whatever came to mind or on file...anything..who cares..see how it turns out..no themes..no whatevers..Hopefully you guys will post some um interesting pictures in this post as well..

http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0MAAiIFYR*qXwO9S!!XpjtvvqIzk0net0DTUadOG1M4kvgU4O113Yx2pXmWQ0p1ogH*HKmnbYZldXQkNMSVMvMA/goodBoyload.jpg'>

stupid siloe walls

http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0OQAgAKwU11Y2o0spwo04oL1dz5Hd94OoNJZ*aIpsMJM5QmehMtslVHrZbL7zySzFCPlzyaHjK0647t2Hn96xO07IE!EXsIfV/SchoolGirlnFloatFace.jpg'>

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 09-04-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sieloette!...girl if that's you on that sticker....helllo!!...

...is that white streaker on your characters?...(or are you just glad to see me)....o.k. the benny hill shows over...

on a side note, i would give a necro a dap fo dat....

impresive.you go girl. that huge is fresh. too bad he is pretty inactive these days.

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

Guest circus freak

ive never heard of that dude fist, but im really feelin his shit... got any more?!

------------------

walls are good but metal rolls

haha..no its not me..

haha..sasquatch said he swore i would be asian when he met me..maybe its because of the things i choose to work with..

anyways seeking..your a punk..in the most loving way possible..(this guy wants a canvass but cant email a friend back..shit)

but yeah..we should trade some bigger stuff..

oh yeah and that slug kid..i just found out how to get him..muuuahahaha

the one with the girl on the left isnt actually done..

oh yeah and Mune..I have a proposition for you..look in your inbox in a few

oh silo, its nothing personal... i havent been writing anyone... tuff times have befallen a mafucka like the R. i'll trade something with ya. of course i gotta actually paint it first, which is the hard part. but id love to have something of yours... come out to detroit, we'll get down...

dude..stay in one place seeking..sorry about the hard times..we will figure out something,..I still owe a package..to a cali friend..so that gives you time to paint something..

yeah tesseract..thanks for posting..you have great taste

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 09-04-2001).]

Archived