the phone rings, i pick it up and ...

Grandola

man, these mother fuckers piss me off. every single day at different hours of the day and night, the phone rings and i answer it. i say hello, and the mother fuckers stay quiet or i say hello and then i hear them hang up. this shit has been going on for years and the thing that sucks is that we don't have caller ID or *69, so i'm fucking clueless as to wheater it's a fucking telemarkter, bill collector or some random fucking psycho... mother fuckers.:heated:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

you can do a thing where you can block the last person who called you. consult your phone book for information.

its not me.

or is it?

Guest Stapler

Just pretend to be an answering machine and say that the previous occupants of the house have moved out and are no longer living there. Then give a new phone number to the house.

Besides that it is probably one of your friends doing it.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

after they call , phone the phone company and say that the last number keeps callin you for months and you would like it to stop . they will block the number for free ...

yeah but then the dude just goes to a payphone or somewhere else to ring.

i had the same problem years and years ago with this psychotic slut that i dumped when i was 15.. she would ring night and day and either hang up after a few rings or let us answer it, and then hang up.. this went on for almost a year. after hassling the cops for months, they finally put a trace on my line and worked out that it was this chick.. they paid her a visit and sure enough the calls stopped... the downside was that all her big black homeboy friends wanted to smash my skull open for calling the cops, but it was my parents who did it.. i swear.

good luck.

Archived