"The Phil Hendrie Show"

B_As_In_Bot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all I know is that one night I heard this asshole's show, he did nothing but racebait for a whole hour, I forget the issue, and of course he was supposd to be on the good guys side, but all I heard was disgustingly ignorant antiblack rhetoric... he's a cocksucker that isn't nearly as good as morton downey... oh, and I heard a snippet the other night, he was talking to his friend, chef/owner of a 'fabulous' beverly hills eatery, and he kept stressing how close their friendship was, anyway, his buddy was giving away free stickers that said:

Environmentally Sound... and Powerded by LP Gas...

he was giving them to rich assholes to stick on their SUV's so they didn't 'lose stature' and have to suffer embarassment from driving their Escalades and other gas guzzling SUV's

fuck phil hendry, that dude is an elitist cocksucer that would argue with me all night to prove he's not

------------------

2 Can Sam

[This message has been edited by Smart (edited 07-01-2001).]

Phil Hendrie is the fucking man.

Remember the other day the 'caller' said that all the golfers use carts? He said the golfers are too drunk to walk so they give them a cart. Then he claimed they ride them in underground tunnels since theyre not allowed.

"you think if Tiger Woods asks for a beer theyre going to say no? Man youre stupid. You dont drink enough to know how the game is played"

-I listen to too much talk radio.

i remember Phil way back when he was on WIOD,his show was crazy,thats when he first came down here,and no one knew the deal.Anyone ever listen to Neil Rogers,that guy trips me out.I got to be honest I listen to alot more talk radio then the other bullshit on the radio,its way more entertaining.

Originally posted by pauliewalnuts:

i remember Phil way back when he was on WIOD,

You must be from South FL. Neil Rogers is the man too. I also listen to loveline from 9-12 at night. Shits better than the tv show.

• 1 year later...

Vernon Dozier is my all time fav. now..

After his bit about "Pussy Nosebleeds" and Martha Stewart making him gay and his house "fagville"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHa... The radio gets no better then this.

And if you all didnt know "The Deal" about Phil and why hes so funny Im gonna tell ya. The guy has incredible talent to make up his own Characters. He broadcasts part of his show somewhere. He does his own voice of whichever character he wants..Gets actual callers upset enough to call in and then he minipulates the whole thing to however he wants. Usually its damn funny. He's had members of MENSA call in..playing the fool. They never know its him making a completely different voice..they actually believe theres a 3 way conversation happening, in some cases he does 2 characters at the same time - so they believe its a 4 way conversation..buts it all Phil Hendrie. The man is genius..

Its already been mentioned - the most entertaining thing on the AM radio!

Archived