The people on 12oz I hate and why

Guest Agt. Adopus

Guest Agt. Adopus

Seeking-

This "moderator" seems to be very elitest and on top of that fascist. I often have concern for his adittude. Considering he is a hiphop hunk I can see were he comes from. But that does not justify his authoritarian aditude. When we think of fascists and dictators we often think of people like: Hitler, Stalin, Mucellinai... But now we have to think of Seeking too! My conclusion is that the people he killed in this holocaust and mass genocide will always be remembered.

RIP too all his victims.

-------------------------------

Tease-

Tease is a half decent person but I think that his wigger attitude has got to go. I think that if you need to rant on this forum about your pathetic and over all meaningless love life suicide is a great option for you. Tease you are fine and all but being your self would not hurt you.

Defy-

I like you the reason I make mention of you is because support should be shown for you and your famliy after surviving this horrible torture by the fascist moderators!

Send Defy flowers or call and wish him luck at:

blah blahblah bal blahh

blah blahblah bal blahh

blah blahblah bal blahh

blah blahblah bal blahh

blah blahblah bal blahh

Beardo-

You have been known to partake in Seekings fascist party. So, you are also responsible for the deaths of innocent people in your "E-Revolution"

You are self centered and you are a guy who puts himself on a pedestal. You do not trust people due to your own insecurity.

RaiD-

Your house sucks. You are a toy who does not have a life. Your mom should have got an abortion to save earths resources for someone who matters.

------------------------------

Mapo WC-

You cannot get an original name and you are fucking ludicris on the whole. You want to design clothes for christ sake. I hope you drown while your famliy watches in sadness.

-----------------------------

Well I'm done for now I'll file more complaints about people later. I love you!

-= MAPO WC update added 5:55 AM Central time =-

C'MON MAN. EVEN IF THAT'S NOT HIS ADDY THE PREMISE IS NOT TOLERABLE.

-FR8OHOLIC-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy

i would agree with you on a certain member, but i'm afraid to get kicked off the board.:huh?:

actually, i think i just disagree with the member sometimes. but i dont HATE them.

Guest platapie

marlboro red- just seems to be a dic. i will say that i have read oen or 2 posts from him that i agreed with tho. or made me laff

blink_atx- guy is just a fucking jerk. who nos nothing at all.

mapo- just for beign a ass hole cock smoker. who cant handle the stress.

colur- for thinking the simpsons should have been off the air 3 years ago.

cabin fever- for not coming here anymore

Guest RaiD

adopus, go to the Nieghbor hood thread and read my response to your repy oh hell i'll quote it...

fuck you haters...:mad: only an ignorant mother fucker would think that the location of a person determines the skill that they can paint. you think if i lived in a city then i would be any better? thats shits fucking dumb. the skill that i paint at has to do with the amount of time i practice and how often i paint, nothing else. just because i live in a small town im not suposed enjoy graffiti? if so can you list the conditions that would be different to me if i lived in a city that would make me in your eyes a "true Writer"? and as for that question im asked all the time "Why do you buy your paint? shit a true hardcore writer would rack his paint then punch the cashier in the eye for looking at him" well living in a small town is fucking different! if you are seen on camera racking paint then you wont be hard to find in a small fucking town where you know alot of people. writers in small towns cant afford to be seen bombing at all either cause when your out bombing and that one car goes by and you over there thinking "oh i'll never see that cat again" im thinking oh shit i know that guy from english class. so like i said before FUCK YOU HATERS. who are you to call me a toy when im the ONLY writer in my town now? when i go out almost everynight and paint and bomb by myself. when this whole town thinks all graffiti is gang warfare i still write to teach people what graffiti really is. how famous are you? in your big ass city your little voice is overshadowed by a million other writers, you get no heat. in my little town where you think graffiti is pointless, im famous, i get more heat from the cops than you will ever know, i get frontpage stories in the paper. yeah i have no idea what graffiti really is im just a stupid toy.

further more Who the fuck are you? do i know you? i know you dont know me. so just step the fuck off fucker cause you aint shit. if you dont like all these people put them on ignore cause we really dont want you to read our shit anyway, dont start to think im writing this cause your commments have offended me, im writing this cause i hate reading ignorant bullshit... you also have another option...if you dont like all these people just go away find another forum where you can run your childish mouth, cause we sure as hell arent leaving. i suggest you start wearing a resperater man cause you sound braindamaged either that or you were just born halfway retarded.

hate is a strong word, it implies an obsession with the receiving party or at least exerption of energy, let's just say these are people i consider really lame:

makros: trying way too hard and you chumps buy it because you're uncomfortable admitting it's corny to you, dynamics like this are the reason corny shit thrives in youth culture... call a spade a spade, the kids just another nerd with no friends....

bodice ripper: extra lame, i have pretty good insight into your flawed character as a result of the stupid shit you say, you're really insecure and accomodate by pretending you're completely comfortable with yourself... it's painfully obvious! probably the type of person who's been rebelling against "society" in quite and insignificant ways for so long, it's hard for her to form relationships, so she's found her gay niche on 12oz message board, congratulations you lame duck! you've cultivated the corniest cyber-image of all!

ted wakowski and platapie = smart dudes

Guest RaiD

please say something about me malboro your comments are so shallow and ignorant i can easily turn everything you say around and show your wrong. fire away kid. look ill put my hands around my back for you too!

Originally posted by RaiD

malboro give it up nobody thinks your smart.

Actually, I think he nailed bodicer-ripper psychoanalysis.

I don't hate anyone. I'd have to care to hate you.

I think the only person on this board that is TRULY comfortable with themselves without faking the funk is El Mamerro, and a few others. Without a doubt El Mamerro is a genius that does crazy things to entertain himself in ordirnary everyday life.

PopGunWar wins the most insecure person on 12oz award.

I also think Cmeup might be a half decent person, but he doesn't know how to handle confrontation and just flips out because he wants to be accepted. I think he needs people to relate to, and that's why he starts all those threads about nothing.

Glass*Etch seems like he's been through hard times, but then belittles anyone that's had it easier than him (which is probably 99% of the human population... j/k). Tough guy needs to relax. Just because some 16 year old boy on this board decides to live comfortably with his mom it doesn't make them a bad person. Not everyone is a 25 year old thug that's not "living off yo moms".

I'm just a bored person that needs to get ready to go to work, and loves to see all the different personalities on one little message board.

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

makros: trying way too hard and you chumps buy it because you're uncomfortable admitting it's corny to you, dynamics like this are the reason corny shit thrives in youth culture... call a spade a spade, the kids just another nerd with no friends....

Wow... reading that was a total waste of my time.

In response here is a periwinkle circle:

http://ltpwww.gsfc.nasa.gov/globe/images/periwinkbut.gif'>

Originally posted by RaiD

adopus, go to the Nieghbor hood thread and read my response to your repy oh hell i'll quote it...

further more Who the fuck are you? do i know you? i know you dont know me. so just step the fuck off fucker cause you aint shit.

dont start to think im writing this cause your commments have offended me, im writing this cause i hate reading ignorant bullshit... you also have another option...if you dont like all these people just go away find another forum where you can run your childish mouth, cause we sure as hell arent leaving

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck...

What a dumbass.

"dont start to think im writing this cause your commments have offended me"

Hahahahahaha. Then why are you writing?

Maybe you should keep your mouth shut.

Archived