The People of the Light

iCEBERG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just wanted to know what you think of em. if you think their real, i dont see why they couldnt be. and if they were are we all getting dicked by them for some reason or another. maybe they arent real but what are the chances of that? just a bigass question ive had stirring in my mind for quite awhile now. while people make jokes of this thread or whatever, everyones entitled to their opinion, i cant help but notice the closed mindedness of people towards a situation like this, which in turn is why it makes them very possible. i dunno, im just thinkin, something i do too often

There is actually a book (and i'm sure two) in the library on secret societies. Alot of Presidents and heads of state are linked to them and there is also a conspiracy theory website that discusses them in full detail...I totally think they xsist. I think the societies are one conspiracy that ain't no theory.

Guest Obsessed
Originally posted by BeaztieGirl

There is actually a book (and i'm sure two) in the library on secret societies. Alot of Presidents and heads of state are linked to them and there is also a conspiracy theory website that discusses them in full detail...I totally think they xsist. I think the societies are one conspiracy that ain't no theory.

well they arent too secret now are they?! doesnt that ruin the whole idea of a secret society? your post confuses me though cause you say that secret societys are a conspiracy

• 1 month later...
Guest willy.wonka

the purple people

i hear its some kinda sex cult.....i think everybody in the "east bay" knows about them...people try to peek in thier little "purple" ranch out in the hills of walnut creek i believe...they have a bull that sits out there...they also have purple cars

Archived