the penis lazer appreciation thread - friday 28th may 2004

Abracadabra

tonight: it's a toss up. either go to the thirstin howl III show, or chill at home eating junk food and watching an old movie with jen. still not sure what i'm gunna do. i'll see how i feel in a few hours

saturday: might head out to the old neighborhood and hang out with old friends and have a drink.

saturday night: get a home cooked meal from mum (nothing beats mum's cooking) and probably continue drinking with the boys.

sunday: hungover and proud

what are the plans channel zero?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i didn't even want to say anything because i'm not sure if cameras will be allowed in.

my friend is DJing a HONG KONG S&M FETISH PARTY. and it's not some little bullshit party. it's gonna be a high roller and model freak fest. should be sick. pics on monday if possible.

well I was supposed to drive to detroit tomorrow with my work to work at the detroit music festival and make some loot but since our shop is in the ghetto one of the cars we were going to use got stolen so I decided to stay behind seeing as how I didn't really want to go anyways. So the new friday night plan is if it doesn't rain to go paint til the sun comes up or I run out of paint. If it rains go to the bar and puke on someones shoes and laugh.

Saturday will probably be the same at night but during the day I have a family cookout of sorts. This excites me because my family is a bunch of redneck alcoholics. Everything they cook has bourbon in is. Its wonderful.

Sunday is mos def hangover day.

Originally posted by iquit

i shall do my best. i'm starting to feel like if i don't get a 12oz e-pat on the back for party funk, the funk was pointless. is that bad?

sometimes it's good to keep the funk on the downlow. sometimes nigguz just can't comprehend the funkitute that is bought. at other times, presenting the funk on the 'ounce is a necessity

well 2nite(friday): its THROW UP TIME!!!

been itching all week to thrash this paint i got!

the rest of the weekend dont have any planes really but i know it

will consist of a bottle or 2 off something and paint!

...i cant really go wrong...or can i?:D

edit:my 200th post muwahwahwa!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Iquit, regardless of what you post, the funk simply oozes from it. Your thread could consist of pictures of various keychain souvenirs and it would still rock. Have no fear.

I think I might take it chill this weekend.

Tonight: Probably just hit a bar with some friends. If the situation escalates we might have an impromptu party at my place but I'm not feeling too amped.

Saturday: Attempt to trap a hawk to train for falconry in the morning, little brother's graduation at night. Pizza will be eaten at Uno's.

Sunday: If Saturday's hawk hunt failed, repeat. Otherwise, beachstyles. Catch a flick later.

i don't knowwwwww.

Tonight : go thrifting for a bit, maybe go to jaylib show or chris silva art opening. or just sit on my azzzzz.

Saturday : wake up early and go to zoo with my primate class. observe monkeys, try to figure out what to do paper on (sexual behaviour?). mmm, maybe go out with some friends.

Sunday : i really want to paint, we'll see.

Monday : o gosh. i don't know.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

Saturday : wake up early and go to zoo with my primate class.

Cinched. Seriously.

You Rock!

Friday : There were shisha plans. Forget it, gonna study.

Saturday : Study, maybe see friends. Answer all you nerds on the what do i think of you thread.

Sunday : Study.

Monday : Study more.

uggggghhhhhh fuck partying i'm so over it. i will be doing no socializing this weekend or this week, or next weekend, etc. total waste. i WILL, however, be swimming an INSANE amount of laps (as i did this morning) at the health club conveniently located less than 4 blocks from my house, eating nothing but healthy crap like grapefruit and rye crackers and odwalla superfood all day, spending hours baking in the sun, using more than my share of tanning lotion, fretting about the in-between stages of my hair, deep-cleaning and power-organizing my environment, totally ignoring all of my friends, hopefully acquiring lots of much-needed gear, and painting a series of 80s-excess-inspired canvases (including a painting of a tall anorexic deep-tanned whore with teased-out bleached hair doing aerobics on a mini trampoline in her palm springs living room while wearing a purple versace medusa leotard and leopard print leggings, and even though she's in the middle of an aerobics session, she is smoking a cigarette and has a martini on the coffee table in front of her and is wearing HIGH HEELS on the TRAMPOLINE. yowza.) anyway, fuck bars, fuck "clubbing," unless you're v.i.p. in an important city in an important club. i'm taking a hiatus. night life = total boredom.

Originally posted by iquit

pics on monday if possible.

you know where to post 'em!

FRIDAY

- get paid

- buy groceries

- early to bed

- be a good little boy

SATURDAY

- wake up early

- ESCRIMA SEMINAR with O'Sensi Don Warrener

- get hit with sticks

- get the girl to give me intensive care

- be a bad little boy

SUNDAY

- try not to touch the bruises

- last day of smoking

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Southeast wind between 6 and 8 mph.

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 85. South wind between 6 and 15 mph.

Saturday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low near 69. South wind between 10 and 13 mph.

Sunday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high around 84. South wind between 13 and 17 mph.

Sunday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.

:o

Friday: at least 3 hours at the gym to make up for my intense laziness and alcoholism. Maybe some MVP Baseball 2004 at my house with my friends over, and the Sopranos repeat of Sunday’s episode that I missed.

Saturday: Going to check this girl I met the other day, then hitting up a potentially lame surprise party for some dude I don’t even get along with.

Sunday: Hungover. Watch Sopranos and Trailer Park Boys. Then do some graffiti late at night.

Monday: Hopefully looking at iquit’s pics

PS. Is it Memorial Day Weekend in the States this weekend? Because if it is, that D-Day movie is on A&E this weekend. I hope I didn’t miss it.

Originally posted by Weapon X

PS. Is it Memorial Day Weekend in the States this weekend? Because if it is, that D-Day movie is on A&E this weekend. I hope I didn’t miss it.

i think its on june 6th. the hubby is looking forward to it.

but i could be wrong.

Originally posted by Devilush

i think its on june 6th. the hubby is looking forward to it.

but i could be wrong.

Devilush, I think Vanity is right on this one (Memorial Day being this weekend). I believe what you may be thinking about is the 60th anniversary of D-Day (June 6th, 1944).

*edit – I have changed my Friday plans. Now I’m going to the Jays game tonight.

my weekends always suck.

it's time to find a new job :(

today-woke up and did laundry, gotta work till 10:30pm and waste my fuckin night away at there.

saturday-work

sunday-work

monday-gonna go apartment shopping to get some ideas for when i move out in a few months.

*contemplate why i honestly have no friends...