The Passaround Project '03

ares

yo,

im starting up a zine and i was really hoping i could get some styles from all over north america. the zine is going to focus mainly on blackbooks and peices but ill throw in a small section on bombing. if your down, please email me at IllConcepts@hotmail.com, or reply to this thread. i have no problems mailing out a passaround to you if you are anywhere in canada or the united states. i will not give out any information to anyone about you, this is strictly confindential.

if your down, or you want details, email me at IllConcepts@hotmail.com, or reply to this thread.

peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey virs. sorry. im not trying to be an ass here, but im trying to showcase outstanding talent and skill, and you dont have these yet. but dont worry, im not putting any of my stuff in there too. oh and also, i wouldnt really want to mail something out to isreal, i can imagine that would cost some money. any ways, sorry virs.

this is great, i posted last night, and ive already gotten many emails and replies about helping me out on this project. i would really love it if got and hecz got in on this...but either way, im happy.

as soon as i get the book back, ill post flicks in this thread, then mail it back out. if your down, got comments, suggestions, want to comtribute in any way, or got any tips because this is my first zine, email me at illconcepts@hotmail.com.

by the way, im pretty sure the zine is gonna be called Ill Concepts:1<---meaning there might be more.

peace

Ok first i been writing since 1997 i go 2 college so i aint no kid

2nd i aint no virs

:king: i like the crown say sumthing 2 hecz n mencae bout the crown they do it all the time 2.

everywhere u suck ur everywhere u shouldnt b like on this site post a thread with ur flics.:king:

when the fuck did the it become possible to pay someone out just because they are a "ROOKIE"? it seems to be some recurring pseudo diss... maybe instead of jacking off to each others sketches in paper chase, building up their posts, these "ROOKIES" were out doing something worthwhile.

maybe even painting! :eek:

wait, what happenred to the terraryzer post above mine?

Originally posted by wiseguy

when the fuck did the it become possible to pay someone out just because they are a "ROOKIE"? it seems to be some recurring pseudo diss... maybe instead of jacking off to each others sketches in paper chase, building up their posts, these "ROOKIES" were out doing something worthwhile.

maybe even painting! :eek:

and why the fuck are these 2 bitchin at me about this icon:king: this site about graff n these 2 r payin attention 2 me wereing my crown n i do paint 2 but since theres mad snow in ny im here bored all week:eek:

whoa, you took what i said the wrong way. what i meant was that you post alot. not that your styles resembel virs, and i wouldnt say that because i havent seen your work. and im sure there are at least 10 other ares' through out north america. im not disrespecting any one of them by writting ares, just like they arent disrespecting me. there are so many writters these days, its not too easy to come up with a legit or reasonable word that isnt taken. oh and yeah, im a 'rookie', but ive been on this board since september, and i dont post alot.

peace

Originally posted by ares

whoa, you took what i said the wrong way. what i meant was that you post alot. not that your styles resembel virs, and i wouldnt say that because i havent seen your work. and im sure there are at least 10 other ares' through out north america. im not disrespecting any one of them by writting ares, just like they arent disrespecting me. there are so many writters these days, its not too easy to come up with a legit or reasonable word that isnt taken. oh and yeah, im a 'rookie', but ive been on this board since september, and i dont post alot.

peace

O okay sorry bout the outbust i just post alot cause i been board all week i just got mad bout the crown thing its my way of expressin myself:king:

Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

Ok first i been writing since 1997 i go 2 college so i aint no kid

2nd i aint no virs

:king: i like the crown say sumthing 2 hecz n mencae bout the crown they do it all the time 2.

everywhere u suck ur everywhere u shouldnt b like on this site post a thread with ur flics.:king:

First of all.. i used to post my stuff before you even came here. so i would think before you speak child.

second. hecz and menace are good at what they do and they were here long before you were. you have contributed nothing good to this forum and that what makes you annoying. if youve been writing since 97 how come your stuff is so wack. and by wack i dont mean crazy.

Originally posted by EveryWhere

First of all.. i used to post my stuff before you even came here. so i would think before you speak child.

second. hecz and menace are good at what they do and they were here long before you were. you have contributed nothing good to this forum and that what makes you annoying. if youve been writing since 97 how come your stuff is so wack. and by wack i dont mean crazy.

ur stuff must of been erases cause i c none:king:

Archived