The Party Line...............

bodice_ripper

ok people. I know you have a "policy" regarding drug threads. Allegedly it isn't because you agree/dissagree with drug use, but because you don't want some impressionable youngin thinking that it makes you cool.

I also know that this is your site, and you can do as you see fit

groovy

However, may I suggest that you try and be consistant. Seems to me thread closure depends upon who started it. I mean, Marlboro's Oxycontin thread ran for 2 pages before it was closed. That shit is WAY more dangerous than, say, ganja.

Now there's a paint huffing thread with no sign of closure. That shit can be instantly fatal, no matter how you do it.

Be inconsistant, be hypocrites, be control freaks, whatever its your website - but that means you are also responsible for closing the threads that ACTUALLY pose a threat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think they try to let those thread ride for a quick minute before they close them down so as not to appear hitleresque. also smart mentioned hesh, beard(when he was a mod), and the new seeking leaving those threads unclosed to smart would have to be the bad guy and have to close him down and feel the wrath of angry white 13 year olds.

Originally posted by Pistol

smart would have to be the bad guy and have to close them down and feel the wrath of angry white 13 year olds.

hes a big boy im sure he can handle it

he might even enjoy it to a certain extent

closing threads that is.

Guest willy.wonka

i used to talk about drug dealing and ask for pointers on how to grow the best and give pointers..i see where that can be a problem with the undercover cops on here.

i think they think of our best intrests and how they can keep us safe from being pinched.

oh, and i dont deal drugs.

Archived