the Other post

fr8rokr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

other?

I'm actually working on an official site for other and myself which will feature artwork/tshirts/music/ironons and some lame shit for sale by some stupid kids who suck & don't wish to work. Maybe it will be a month or so.

Ill post some good other flix soon.

hi everyone!

666too

13stars.org

Re: other?

Originally posted by 666too

I'm actually working on an official site for other and myself which will feature artwork/tshirts/music/ironons and some lame shit for sale by some stupid kids who suck & don't wish to work. Maybe it will be a month or so.

Ill post some good other flix soon.

hi everyone!

666too

13stars.org

yo, are you sixtoo?

yo man I have been loving your shit for a while now. keep on doin what your doin

the canada project was dope!

when you coming to (Washington) D.C.?

other...

not exactly "metal heads" material...but I threw one in for good measure...I'm on others dick. Anyone got any *new* shit?

canvas1.jpg

canvas2.jpg

taiwan1.jpg

taiwan2.jpg

taiwan3.jpg

trustjesus.jpg

oh yeah

colonisms,

thanks for the kind words, glad you are enjoying...I got mad shit about to drop, but this isin't really the place for me to big up my stuff... Peep others site in a few weeks...I got some hot ass graphics in store for it.

666.dos

hey uhhhh...are you kidding?

If not, then that would be Phil Frost from NYC, who hasn't (to my knowlege...although I would like to be proven wrong) done any train graffito.

peacers!

nope...

The guy in Sectr's video doing those drawings is a nomadic called "Decoy"...another very talented motherfucker who I wish would go more graffito. All of canada is gay.

6.dos

Archived