Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Osbournes

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ferris Bueller, Mar 5, 2002.

1. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

this new show is fucking kick ass....every other word that comes out of Ozzy's, his wife, his daughter, and his son's mouth is "fuck" or "shit"
    shit rocks Ozzy's hilarious as shit

2. bug

bug Guest

i heard about this show. i don't watch TV so i dont have cable. but i'd sure like to watch my favorite singer from my youth being a degenerate in front of the world

3. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i saw ads for that the other day... how old is ozzy's daughter? (when can i say she's kinda hot witrhout going to jail...?)

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I saw an interview with him once when he was saying how Zack Wylde was babysitting Ozzy's kids and he let them play with Ozzy's gun (!) and one of the kids shot the other one:lol:

He's definitely one funny guy. What channel is this show on??

Me and a friend met him Minniapolis Airport. He had a roadie called Dave with him. He signed a napkin for me. But I couldn't understand a thing he said......

I found out this morning on the radio that Ozzy is playing here. That would have been a cool show to go to.....

5. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

hah...damn...it's on MTV...just finished...
    it was like from 10:30 to 11:00...i think that's how it'll be every teusday but knowing MTV they'll probably re-run it 30 times this weekend ya know..

but seriously, that has to be the most disfunctional family in the world..

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

i saw him drinking coffe at a starbucks a few monthes ago.. but aside from that i dont want to know anything more then what i learned on the " VH1: OZZY OSBOURNE STORY."
    ill just let the horribly aged metal monster exsist as the cracked out vocalist for one of heavy metals greatest band.. and not as the oaf hes become .. might as well be watching my grandfather sit on the sofa and swear..

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I was gonna come on here and make a post on this shit too.
    I was getting some and I hear some of the shit out of nowhere like.
    "All these fucking buttons, it should give me a blowjob"
    "where should I put the gun?"
    I found the bayonet for the gun", "What are you guys doing?", "dad found they bayonet for the gun.", "you guys are so fucking violent"
    I had to try and keep from laughing in between thrusts.
    My new favorite show.

8. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

ozzy is a fuckin burnout.............go ozzy.....

9. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

The Osbournes Family Show is the only good half hour show on television...period.
    Ozzy looks great, but he isn't getting any younger. Him trying to figure out how to use the remote was fucking hilarious.
    I might add that Sharon looks really good to for her age. I was debating weither she was told old or not. Very Borderline....

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

11. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

YES! It was amazing. Jack was running around in his camo, with a big knife stabbing cardboard boxes

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

now i'm mad that i missed it. hahahahah ozzy trying to use the remote?!

13. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

It was one of those crazy big-ass universal remotes with the big screen's, and touch access etc. He ended up turning on the shower, his fireplace and other misc things before he yelled at Jack to come help him. Ozzy loves the history channel.

14. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

:lol: :lol:

fucking ozzzy rocks.

15. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member