The Osbournes

Ferris Bueller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i heard about this show. i don't watch TV so i dont have cable. but i'd sure like to watch my favorite singer from my youth being a degenerate in front of the world

I saw an interview with him once when he was saying how Zack Wylde was babysitting Ozzy's kids and he let them play with Ozzy's gun (!) and one of the kids shot the other one:lol:

He's definitely one funny guy. What channel is this show on??

Me and a friend met him Minniapolis Airport. He had a roadie called Dave with him. He signed a napkin for me. But I couldn't understand a thing he said......

I found out this morning on the radio that Ozzy is playing here. That would have been a cool show to go to.....

i saw him drinking coffe at a starbucks a few monthes ago.. but aside from that i dont want to know anything more then what i learned on the " VH1: OZZY OSBOURNE STORY."

ill just let the horribly aged metal monster exsist as the cracked out vocalist for one of heavy metals greatest band.. and not as the oaf hes become .. might as well be watching my grandfather sit on the sofa and swear..

I was gonna come on here and make a post on this shit too.

I was getting some and I hear some of the shit out of nowhere like.

"All these fucking buttons, it should give me a blowjob"

"where should I put the gun?"

I found the bayonet for the gun", "What are you guys doing?", "dad found they bayonet for the gun.", "you guys are so fucking violent"

I had to try and keep from laughing in between thrusts.

My new favorite show.

The Osbournes Family Show is the only good half hour show on television...period.

Ozzy looks great, but he isn't getting any younger. Him trying to figure out how to use the remote was fucking hilarious.

I might add that Sharon looks really good to for her age. I was debating weither she was told old or not. Very Borderline....

It was one of those crazy big-ass universal remotes with the big screen's, and touch access etc. He ended up turning on the shower, his fireplace and other misc things before he yelled at Jack to come help him. Ozzy loves the history channel.

Originally posted by cmeup

i know your not talking about that fat lil bitch that was on mtv cribs aka his daughter....

what a stupid bitch! 3x ugly to...

who cares what she looks like. id love to marry her. just tap that pussy twice a week or so..and you get a piece of the Osbourne fortune.

sounds good to me.

Originally posted by High Priest

vocalist for one of heavy metals greatest band.. and not as the oaf hes become .. might as well be watching my grandfather sit on the sofa and swear..

i'll have to disagree...i saw him at ozzfest in cali and they fuckin rocked the show. it was amazing. he did look funny hobbling around, but those guys can still throw a fuckin show. props to Paranoid, that song was a true inspiration.

i dont like rock music or ozzy very much but i know from watching cribs that this family would be the funniest to watch. The Osbournes is going to be the funniest shit to watch for a while. last night was too funny.

my boy darren is in a band that just signed with dreamworks and he introduced me to one of ozzy's daughters and his son, while we were visiting them in hollywood. they were very strange. i guess they had that famous ora to them, but i was like, this cant be ozzy's kids!! it was unreal. then, one morning, i answered the phone and one of his daughters had called for the drummer Sean, and she had this really strong english accent. i was kinda rude to her, then i found out who she was and was nicer the next time i talked to her. i havent seen the show yet, but want to, especially after my experiences.

yeah, black sabbath rocks...shouts to my boys Darren,Sean,Zach, and Pete from Leisure...you all will know them soon!!

im tellin you.........it's gonna be the shit..

the brother and sister going at it...hahaha...he's yelling at her than she takes like some little glass doll and nails him in the nuts with it

oh yea and she hits him and he looks at the camera and goes "Oh! They filmed it! I'm gonna show mom!"

nocalfr8tr,

was it the last one? i went to the ozzfest a while back when he was onstage talking about how he could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit better lyrics then britney spears writes... heh dont get me wrong ive liked ozzy since i was a little kid ( grew up on it cause of my dad) but i dont want to know his life.. im just into the music

• 1 month later...
Guest ctrl+alt+del

The Osbournes is funny as anything else ive seen on the tv. its pure comedy. i just like watching Ozzy. Hes this great huge rock star, but he seems so dumb. in one show they just followed him around for a minute while he looked for the trash can. the way he walks, the way he talks , they way he stares at everything, its so hilarious. ozzy is the man. jacks pretty funny (i like when the school bus pulls out and all the kids wave to the camera, but Jack flips it off) Sharon is funny, shes crazy, i think shes a witch. The daughter whines alot, that gets annoying.

Archived