THE OS GEMEOS THREAD

brown twinkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES:

does anyone have the pic with the lil maggot lookin kids?

-i love this game.

....maybe.....be more specific and maybe i'll see about

posting it......or are you talking about something else?......

i have another 40 or so flix, but there is no way

i'm going through this again..........yourphotos

needs to figure out some sort of batch uploading,

cuz its just stoopid ridiculous how long it takes........

Guest Pilau Hands

their stuff makes me want to cry with joy

that one with the butterfly wings...god i would spend hours in front of that just staring into it.

oh me oh my

Guest imported_Tesseract

They are so good,you'just have to love what they do.Two things i always think when i see their stuff.First, they might be the only ones that their characters are way off being cartoon style or just formalistic painting...its just real art(i dont really like characters except those to tell you the truth).

Second,they get much respect not only for being dope,but for bringing graff to their own terittory and for breaking all standards and stereotypes of what graff is. By understanding that they dont live in the states and by respecting the culture of their own country they create something that truly belongs to them.Have you seen walls looking so great by their own anywhere else?

Any ny wannabe writer would paint that wall just to make his piece look similar to the ones hes overexposed to.Can you imagine those characters fit better somewhere else than those walls?

Anyway,each city deserves its own graff,Thats why i concider the piece that they did with loomit bad.

Guest cracked ass

The deadly combination of genius plus being prolific puts these guys miles in front. Every time I see their stuff I feel like giving up graff and donating my paint to them so those cans can be used for magic making instead of my mediocre stuff.

My favorites are the strutting dude in the plaid jacket, and the one where the guy has just severed his leg with the heat gun or whatever that is.

Archived