the only thing i look forward to is ....

misonoperso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

you people depress me......

dont worry..i like tomorrow too.

but why look towards tomorrow just to be depressed?

go see a shrink or something...go to a church and pray..

get it out somehow...just be depressed today.....not tomorrow.

tadah

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i really hate to do this, cuz i play the depression game myself, but...

DEAL...

i think being depressed should be added to that 12oz fads thread... really fellas, i feel for ya, but it's getting a little old...

yuuup. deal is the key. concentrate on something you like.

yeah depression is a bitch but sometimes it can work out to make you better at something... well maybe if youre a rockstar

im sorry ive added to this topic in the past and i will try not to do it in the future, keep your depression to yourself like youre suppose to!

Guest willy.wonka

you see what i do, is i get drunk,

but i tend to focus on the fucked up things...i catch this whole other side of willy dog and i fight this beast within.....yes ladies and gentlemen, im talking about the monster......girls mentioning orgys, excites me, although i hate myself for it...

if there were to be any complications in life....its cause i choose to do evil and fucked up things and plant really dirty thoughts into my head...both of them..;) ...i get depressed cause i see something in front of my face that is the price of all of my friends to be truely happy.to become a hermit and face every fear that i have injected into my mind.i feel depression, but i fight it.its not easy, but i try......

tee hee....

Archived