the one that got away (emo as fuck.ola)

T=E=A=S=E

just woke up from a bad dream that started off good and by the time it was done i woke up wanting to throw up.

for whatever reason i started thinking about this girl i used to love, bla bla bla, she left, i should have done a lot of things to prevent that, but i was young and dumb and didn't know what i had until she was gone. sigh.

man i wish she would have came along a little later in my life, she was definately wifey material.

but oh well, no need to dwell, just needed to tell someone because that shit had me feeling down, but it's cool now, ole dude's thread about "my fuck is better than yours" made me laugh, and all is well.

here's to all the ones you guys have let get away, that you wish you could get back, cheers.

now i got to get ready to head to work in an hour or so.

/on the early morning frustration tip.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what was really funny about the dream that made it suck was this:

i was hanging out on this corner by my house, just sitting there traffic watching or some shit, and then she came up to me out of nowhere, and i was like oh shit, there she is type of feeling.

then we're talking and what not, i run in to the house to get some drinks, come out, and all of a sudden there is this cornball mofo who just pulled up in a car now standing beside her shooting the shit.

so i go over there only to find out that's her man / husband and im like... what the fuck.

so then i take my drinks (liquor) and go back inside.

thats right about when i woke up.

haha, fuck.

im out for work, laters people.

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

she is a top chick and looks fantasitic, dream about her and this other chick a lot damn... wish I didn't let her get away.

Oh well there's always next time.

you dream of the two together?

i hate "the one who got away" bullshit, because it happened to me at a bad time too.

one time, while i was waiting for my flight at the reno airport, i saw a supercute girl waiting in the area where i was with her dad. we kept exchanging looks, but i didnt want to talk to her because of (a) her dad being there, and (B) i had a girlfriend at the time. so i do nothing about it. we end up getting on the same plane and fly to san jose. i end up getting my drink on at the airport bar while i wait for my next flight, go board the plane and she ends up sitting next to me. me, being the overanalitical person that i am wated to talk to her, but figured that since i was sitting at a bar drinking rum and not talking to anyone for nearly 2 hours, had bad breath. so for my hour plus long plane ride back to LA i didnt say a word to her. i thought that was it. weeks go by and i see some local bands playing at some record shop, my friend points out a hot girl and i look and agree. then i start school , go to the student store and as i walk out i get approached by a girl who says, "we keep running into each other, dont we"?, and i ask her if she was at the show, and she tells me she was on teh plane from Reno. it seemed pretty crazy running into someone at school who i sat next to on a plane nearly 500 miles away. we start to talk while we see each other at school, and one day she shows up at my work. i thought that was weird, since i never told her where i worked, but i also thought this was some weird type of "sign", so i ask for her number, even though i had a girlfriend (yeah, i was a dick at the time). she tells me she has a boyfriend, and that was it. later on her and her boyfriend ended up moving near me, and i never ended up seeing her around after that. one day im at a bar and this dude asks me if i used to go to this one college, i say yeah, and he tells me he is friends with the girl ive been telling this story about. he tells me she was into me and how we had such weird occurances. he also said she later broke up with her boyfriend and moved back to the desert town she lived in before, and i never seen her again.

haha TEASE IS GHEEEYYY OLA

... just jokes yo ;)

see how do you fucking like it ?

damn the dude. that story was ill, shit like that never happens to me. i did live in the uk for about 5 years, and these kids that lived 4 or 5 houses down were my best friends' until they moved. so a few years later i move too north carolina, and i always saw these kids that looked familar in the neighborhood next to mine. turns out, it was my old best friends. but they had changed alot, they set a couple houses on fire, the two brothers always jumped kids for money, they just looked like white trash to extreme. so i never really hung out with them anymore. but it was kinda wierd.

Originally posted by The Dude

you dream of the two together?

i hate "the one who got away" bullshit, because it happened to me at a bad time too.

one time, while i was waiting for my flight at the reno airport, i saw a supercute girl waiting in the area where i was with her dad. we kept exchanging looks, but i didnt want to talk to her because of (a) her dad being there, and (B) i had a girlfriend at the time. so i do nothing about it. we end up getting on the same plane and fly to san jose. i end up getting my drink on at the airport bar while i wait for my next flight, go board the plane and she ends up sitting next to me. me, being the overanalitical person that i am wated to talk to her, but figured that since i was sitting at a bar drinking rum and not talking to anyone for nearly 2 hours, had bad breath. so for my hour plus long plane ride back to LA i didnt say a word to her. i thought that was it. weeks go by and i see some local bands playing at some record shop, my friend points out a hot girl and i look and agree. then i start school , go to the student store and as i walk out i get approached by a girl who says, "we keep running into each other, dont we"?, and i ask her if she was at the show, and she tells me she was on teh plane from Reno. it seemed pretty crazy running into someone at school who i sat next to on a plane nearly 500 miles away. we start to talk while we see each other at school, and one day she shows up at my work. i thought that was weird, since i never told her where i worked, but i also thought this was some weird type of "sign", so i ask for her number, even though i had a girlfriend (yeah, i was a dick at the time). she tells me she has a boyfriend, and that was it. later on her and her boyfriend ended up moving near me, and i never ended up seeing her around after that. one day im at a bar and this dude asks me if i used to go to this one college, i say yeah, and he tells me he is friends with the girl ive been telling this story about. he tells me she was into me and how we had such weird occurances. he also said she later broke up with her boyfriend and moved back to the desert town she lived in before, and i never seen her again.

great story :cry:

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

what was really funny about the dream that made it suck was this:

i was hanging out on this corner by my house, just sitting there traffic watching or some shit, and then she came up to me out of nowhere, and i was like oh shit, there she is type of feeling.

then we're talking and what not, i run in to the house to get some drinks, come out, and all of a sudden there is this cornball mofo who just pulled up in a car now standing beside her shooting the shit.

so i go over there only to find out that's her man / husband and im like... what the fuck.

so then i take my drinks (liquor) and go back inside.

thats right about when i woke up.

haha, fuck.

im out for work, laters people.

that was a Nelly video you watched a week before idiot...not your real life....try and seperate the two every now and again...

you sound like such a sap....oooh ooh look at me, now i'm off to my paying job like everyone one else in the world,i just have to keep telling people i'm going to work to sound less like the sap that i really am....thick cunt.

Originally posted by Crookedline

that was a Nelly video you watched a week before idiot...not your real life....try and seperate the two every now and again...

you sound like such a sap....oooh ooh look at me, now i'm off to my paying job like everyone one else in the world,i just have to keep telling people i'm going to work to sound less like the sap that i really am....thick cunt.

:lol:

whatever bitch, i dont give a fuck about you.

look how stupid you are, getting hype on me and you dont even know me, thats way dumber than anything i said in this thread.

you stupid "cunt".

i swear... you mother fuckers are some cornball ass pussy mother fuckers that think youre so fucking cool. get a fucking life dick face.

i swear... you mother fuckers are some cornball ass pussy mother fuckers that think youre so fucking cool. get a fucking life dick face.

haha..whose getting hype on who ya pussy motherfucker cornball motherfuckin mutherfucker pussy mutherfuckin mutherfucker mutherfucker who rides around on clown bikes mutherfucker.....you pathetic Dr. Phil candidtate....

So a few years ago I went to Boston with my French class because my

teacher was from there, and it was an excuse to have us see her home.

We get some time to walk around Quincy Market and do whatever we

want, so I head into this magic shop and see this really cute brunette

working behind the counter. We talk for a few minutes, just goofy

shit because I didn't know what the hell to talk about to a girl I'm probably

never going to see again.

I realize, after leaving, that I might actually see her again if I try hard

enough... so I go back to the shop, and she is not there. So I leave my

number with a co-worker and ask for them to have her call me - they agree.

Weeks go by and girl never calls me.. here's where the cool part is. My

father was an airline pilot til he died, and when he did die (just a couple

months earlier) I got to know a few of his friends from work. One of them

was Wendy, a flight attendant who just so fucking awesomely happened

to be fliying into Boston that month. Wendy went to The Magic Hat and

got me the girl's email... from there, we spoke on AOL/AIM and got to

become friends. She hadn't originally called me because her boyfriend

also worked at the shop and intercepted my phone number. Scumbag.

Katie was her name.

She ended up being really sweet... but really depressed too, and really

abused by the guys she had been with before. She faded into the background

over the next few months as she became busier with school. Last time

we spoke, she had come online very upset and needed something

familiar and safe to talk to. She had contracted an STD and her life was

falling apart.

I like thinking I brought some happiness into her life at a time when she

needed it.. but it was so sad, watching this really awesome girl take the

worst turns in her life right before my eyes... and being helpless to stop it.

Originally posted by S@T@N

So a few years ago I went to Boston with my French class because my

teacher was from there, and it was an excuse to have us see her home.

We get some time to walk around Quincy Market and do whatever we

want, so I head into this magic shop and see this really cute brunette

working behind the counter. We talk for a few minutes, just goofy

shit because I didn't know what the hell to talk about to a girl I'm probably

never going to see again.

I realize, after leaving, that I might actually see her again if I try hard

enough... so I go back to the shop, and she is not there. So I leave my

number with a co-worker and ask for them to have her call me - they agree.

Weeks go by and girl never calls me.. here's where the cool part is. My

father was an airline pilot til he died, and when he did die (just a couple

months earlier) I got to know a few of his friends from work. One of them

was Wendy, a flight attendant who just so fucking awesomely happened

to be fliying into Boston that month. Wendy went to The Magic Hat and

got me the girl's email... from there, we spoke on AOL/AIM and got to

become friends. She hadn't originally called me because her boyfriend

also worked at the shop and intercepted my phone number. Scumbag.

Katie was her name.

She ended up being really sweet... but really depressed too, and really

abused by the guys she had been with before. She faded into the background

over the next few months as she became busier with school. Last time

we spoke, she had come online very upset and needed something

familiar and safe to talk to. She had contracted an STD and her life was

falling apart.

I like thinking I brought some happiness into her life at a time when she

needed it.. but it was so sad, watching this really awesome girl take the

worst turns in her life right before my eyes... and being helpless to stop it.

"NEXT FALL ON THE WB!" WAAAH!!! WAAAAH!!! WAAAAH!!! YOU NIGGAS ALL NEED PINK BONNETS KOTEX, AND KLEENEX, YALL NIGGAS IS SAD AS FUCK!! FUCK BITCHES NIGGA!!! M.O.B!!! MONEY OVER BITCHES!!! DIDNT 'PAC TEACH YOU ANYTHING TEASE!?! GODDAMN NIGGA!! LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING, AND I TOLD MY NIGGA C.45 THE SAME SHIT...I DONT TAKE A BITCH SERIOUSLY, I TAKE EM TO MCDONALDS. FUCK ALL THAT BOOHOO KANYE WEST ALL FALLS DOWN VIDEO SHIT. BITCHES COME AND BITCHES GO, YOU JUST "FALL IN LOVE" WITH HOES WHO YOU THINK ARE CUTE AND SAY SOMETHING CORNY THAT YOU LIKE, LIKE FOR EXAMPLE "I REALLY DIG MODEST MOUSE" SO YOU THINK YOU GOTTA MARRY THE BITCH EVEN THOUGH YOU ONLY SAW HER ONCE WHILE DRIVING BY THE WENDY'S PICK UP WINDOW...FUCK YOU NIGGAS GO ROB SOMEBODY FOR THEIR TESTICLES!! :mad: AND IF THE NIGGA THAT YOU'RE ROBBING HAS AN IPOD COME TO THE BLOCK AND BRING ME THE SHIT, BUT MAKE SURE IF YOU ROBBED A NIGGA IN WILLIAMSBURG THAT YOU DELETE ALL THE "ELECTROCLASH" AND "EMO" OFF THAT SHIT SO I CAN FILL IT UP WITH GHOSTFACE AND MOBB DEEP. ONE! I GOT 5 DOLLAR NEWPORT 100'S. EMAIL ME.

DR. MEROE PhD

A SWIFT KICK

IN THE ASS G.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

DIDNT 'PAC TEACH YOU ANYTHING TEASE!?! GODDAMN NIGGA!! LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING, AND I TOLD MY NIGGA C.45 THE SAME SHIT...I DONT TAKE A BITCH SERIOUSLY, I TAKE EM TO MCDONALDS. FUCK ALL THAT BOOHOO KANYE WEST ALL FALLS DOWN VIDEO SHIT.

DR. MEROE PhD

A SWIFT KICK

IN THE ASS G.

hahaha, yes.

Originally posted by Crookedline

haha..whose getting hype on who ya pussy motherfucker cornball motherfuckin mutherfucker pussy mutherfuckin mutherfucker mutherfucker who rides around on clown bikes mutherfucker.....you pathetic Dr. Phil candidtate....

whatever man, keep coming back to the thread and playing yourself.

you look like a fucking idiot.

whatever bitch, i dont give a fuck about you.

look how stupid you are, getting hype on me and you dont even know me, thats way dumber than anything i said in this thread.

you stupid "cunt".

12oz wouldn't be the same without you