Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the one that got away (emo as fuck.ola)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T=E=A=S=E, Sep 23, 2004.

1. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

just woke up from a bad dream that started off good and by the time it was done i woke up wanting to throw up.

for whatever reason i started thinking about this girl i used to love, bla bla bla, she left, i should have done a lot of things to prevent that, but i was young and dumb and didn't know what i had until she was gone. sigh.

man i wish she would have came along a little later in my life, she was definately wifey material.

but oh well, no need to dwell, just needed to tell someone because that shit had me feeling down, but it's cool now, ole dude's thread about "my fuck is better than yours" made me laugh, and all is well.

here's to all the ones you guys have let get away, that you wish you could get back, cheers.

now i got to get ready to head to work in an hour or so.

/on the early morning frustration tip.

2. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

Yeah there was this chick who I thought I was in love with her (maybe I just really liked her?!?!) but shit fucked up and she's with someone else now she is a top chick and looks fantasitic, dream about her and this other chick a lot damn... wish I didn't let her get away.

Oh well there's always next time.

3. holla, speaking from painfull experience...dont go back, if it didnt work once..chances are that it wont work again..goodmorningola

4. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

what was really funny about the dream that made it suck was this:

i was hanging out on this corner by my house, just sitting there traffic watching or some shit, and then she came up to me out of nowhere, and i was like oh shit, there she is type of feeling.

then we're talking and what not, i run in to the house to get some drinks, come out, and all of a sudden there is this cornball mofo who just pulled up in a car now standing beside her shooting the shit.

so i go over there only to find out that's her man / husband and im like... what the fuck.

so then i take my drinks (liquor) and go back inside.

thats right about when i woke up.

haha, fuck.

im out for work, laters people.

5. The Dude

The Dude Elite Member

you dream of the two together?

i hate "the one who got away" bullshit, because it happened to me at a bad time too.
    one time, while i was waiting for my flight at the reno airport, i saw a supercute girl waiting in the area where i was with her dad. we kept exchanging looks, but i didnt want to talk to her because of (a) her dad being there, and (B) i had a girlfriend at the time. so i do nothing about it. we end up getting on the same plane and fly to san jose. i end up getting my drink on at the airport bar while i wait for my next flight, go board the plane and she ends up sitting next to me. me, being the overanalitical person that i am wated to talk to her, but figured that since i was sitting at a bar drinking rum and not talking to anyone for nearly 2 hours, had bad breath. so for my hour plus long plane ride back to LA i didnt say a word to her. i thought that was it. weeks go by and i see some local bands playing at some record shop, my friend points out a hot girl and i look and agree. then i start school , go to the student store and as i walk out i get approached by a girl who says, "we keep running into each other, dont we"?, and i ask her if she was at the show, and she tells me she was on teh plane from Reno. it seemed pretty crazy running into someone at school who i sat next to on a plane nearly 500 miles away. we start to talk while we see each other at school, and one day she shows up at my work. i thought that was weird, since i never told her where i worked, but i also thought this was some weird type of "sign", so i ask for her number, even though i had a girlfriend (yeah, i was a dick at the time). she tells me she has a boyfriend, and that was it. later on her and her boyfriend ended up moving near me, and i never ended up seeing her around after that. one day im at a bar and this dude asks me if i used to go to this one college, i say yeah, and he tells me he is friends with the girl ive been telling this story about. he tells me she was into me and how we had such weird occurances. he also said she later broke up with her boyfriend and moved back to the desert town she lived in before, and i never seen her again.

6. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

haha TEASE IS GHEEEYYY OLA

... just jokes yo ;)

see how do you fucking like it ?

7. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

hahaha Tease that's the dream of a loser.

8. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

9. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

i hope my ex-dude is feeling like this about me...man that will be madd sweet.

10. cloner

cloner Senior Member

somebody calll thewaaaahmbulance.

11. getNice

getNice Banned

that is what I am saying black. Apparently I jooxed someone right through the heart with something I said this morning.

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

What about the one who's there but you can't have? That's worse....

Maybe it's the same thing, actually, just worded differently?

13. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

damn the dude. that story was ill, shit like that never happens to me. i did live in the uk for about 5 years, and these kids that lived 4 or 5 houses down were my best friends' until they moved. so a few years later i move too north carolina, and i always saw these kids that looked familar in the neighborhood next to mine. turns out, it was my old best friends. but they had changed alot, they set a couple houses on fire, the two brothers always jumped kids for money, they just looked like white trash to extreme. so i never really hung out with them anymore. but it was kinda wierd.

14. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

great story :cry:

15. Crookedline

Crookedline Junior Member

that was a Nelly video you watched a week before idiot...not your real life....try and seperate the two every now and again...

you sound like such a sap....oooh ooh look at me, now i'm off to my paying job like everyone one else in the world,i just have to keep telling people i'm going to work to sound less like the sap that i really am....thick cunt.