the one and only CLEAR ----fs-network kings part #2

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DeanGulberry

...so was this cat actually lucky enough to hook up on TWO count'em TWO 666 cars???

No, he probably painted both sides of it. What kind of car is that, a flat Illinois Central of sorts? Those are the only grey cars i've seen.

Props to Clear for being old. Not a fan of the work tho.

Nice Flicks....

Clear Bsk Fs Tog Network Crew started in the graff game way before 95 ...Nice thread Crow. .at least the Dirty south 305 fellas appreciate it....i dont get it, so you have to be a writer before 95 to have your own thread...lol...whatever...and in my opinion , he can take out the wyws clear....just my opinion......

ummmmm... I dont know, 80's is old... if you painted in the 80's and it wasnt so good you can use the "Old School" card all you want.

I hope I MYSELF never resort to saying "hey I know that sucks, but that was way back in 96 when I was bombin hard"

I do see clear shit runnin still... and that counts for something!

like everything else in life we all evolve.... and so has he since these flix and i could say this from the mans work hes got my respect cause everything ive seen of his is bangin...lovin the old skool shit crow nice work fuk the critics this is old skool ..........bump for clear.... niggahh has to make a come back from retirement.......:king: :king: :king:

Archived