the OKAE post

Guest circus freak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 1/2Shark1/2Aligator1/2Man:

I can't front on Pose's skills. No one can touch his talent. I know everyone is gonna hate me for saying this shit but I gotta say those letters in that Okae looks like Gkae.

http://www.omnimix.com/flics/misc/scribble2001/gkae_1.jpg'>

put a cock in it toyboy....they dont look alike and stop trying to find fault...saklghw;ouhva;owurhgoiuahv;aw...pose is hort ta forkin dorf!

Like I've said:

I know everyone is gonna hate me for saying this shit but....

blahblahblah, you must be that "Lets Jock Pose" guy, heh. I could of sworn this was the writers bench and I'm entitled to my own opinion. I'm way more into Pose's pieces than his Okae bombs. Now you can wish Pose would put his cock in your mouth, toyboy.

hands down, one of the best out there. i don't know which i like better, the straight letters/simples or the crazy pieces. all very good. and he gets over with illegals that blow most legals out of the water.

i don't want to be some ass-kisser, but the man deserves credit, he has certainly put in the work.

Love everything in this post. but definately love the production shit a hole lot more street bombing shit just isnt floating my boat at the moment. Not to say that okae street bombing isnt good cos its phucking top quality. Annddddd if this fella does friegts id love to see some spodieottieydopalicious.

Like I've said:

blahblahblah, you must be that "Lets Jock Pose" guy, heh. I could of sworn this was the writers bench and I'm entitled to my own opinion. I'm way more into Pose's pieces than his Okae bombs. Now you can wish Pose would put his cock in your mouth, toyboy.

ppppssssshhhhhhhhh bye bye now

...I gotta say those letters in that Okae looks like Gkae...

I can see where you're going with that, but i don't think okae's letters are close enough to be a bite.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4021/okae5281.JPG'> i love this one. didn't know he was ATT.

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

jeses. they dont look like gkae. if they do at all its because they share similar letters.

simples styles can resemble each other but those two photos posted dont even use the same style base. different bars and seriffs.

an "a" can look like an "a"

oh and by the way, you said your opinion. fine. go for it, but when some on states a conflicting opinion it doesnr nessesarily mean that they are jocking pose. its just a different opinion.

Guest 5th wheel

hey..none of these pics are stolen...there from my bros site GRAFNKC....we flicked em together.....check the site....ITS OFF DA CHAIN MAMMAL....... www.angelfire.com/mo3/grafnkc www.angelfire.com/mo3/grafnkc www.angelfire.com/mo3/grafnkc www.angelfire.com/mo3/grafnkc www.angelfire.com/mo3/grafnkc www.angelfire.com/mo3/grafnkc

GOGOGOGOGOOGOGO!

I can't front on Pose's skills. No one can touch his talent. I know everyone is gonna hate me for saying this shit but I gotta say those letters in that Okae looks like Gkae.

Originally posted by spodieottieydopalicious:

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4021/ok4293.JPG'>

http://www.omnimix.com/flics/misc/scribble2001/gkae_1.jpg'>

Archived