The official , you think youre better than me thread.

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, so is this a mikro on micro thread?

man, just fyi, you maybe should post some sketches, or it will be closed. onesec had the right idea. if you post some sketches, maybe of the product before you paint it, then maybe it will stay open, like a before and after thing? but id like to see this

i only have 1 pic of my work and its posted in street sticker thread on page 32 or 33 so u can go see that...and it shouldnt matter what we write cuz from the 1st pic it looks like u live in pakistan anyway.

i heard from somone but cant remember who that internet beef is like the special olympics...weather you win or lose...your still retarted

1. i do paint

2. i never got nasty with you

3. the pakistan and retard thing were friendly jokes. i wouldnt try to dis anyone online especially if i didnt know them.

i never said i was better then you. all im sayin is that i write micro and thats not gonna change. you live nowhere near me so its not a problem anyway. and we both do different kinds of graffiti...i will do a piece every once in a while but i usually bomb and do fills...

if u wanna keep a beef going then go for it but im not gonna react to it and yall can think what u want about me...peace...micro

wtd

Guest mikro137

oh my name has meaning , thats why i write it ass. I AM MIKRO. ME NOT YOU. PEOPLE ADRESS ME BY THAT NAME. THATS WHY I DONT LIEK YOU BEING A SNOT NOSE DOPPELGANGER.

Guest Propaganda

Damn, all the shit talk you said to me about my sketches....

And you still get my respect. That is a clean dope ass style you got dude. Post more.

Re: wow i sure was right.... now stop writing my name.

HAHAH so wait it still wasnt done?

So like wait, what was left to finish?

Were going to make the letters actually have structure? Erase the shitastic arrows and extentions? Paint a real 3d? What is that red shit in the background supposed to be? Maybe like put the letters together to form a word?

Sucks to be you man.

yeah, one mikro is plenty for me, thank you. and i like him a lot better.

also, micro, it looks like you've been writing for 2 months. in the next few years you'll change your name like 3 or 4 times at least. you have to understand how stupid you sound, too. "I don't write worms i write wurms"

it doesn't really matter. he's got the name, you don't, tough shit, deal with it like the rest of us.

Archived