The official photo trade thread

Mr.Mojo

NOTE TO ALL USERS:

THIS THREAD IS FOR LEGITIMATE PHOTO/OTHER >TRADES<. THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN SOLICITE YOUR MERCHANDISE OR ADVERTISE PRODUCTS. ANY USER SPAMMING THIS THREAD (AND THE REST OF THE BOARD) WITH ADS WILL BE BANNED.

-THE MOD SQUAD-

Ok, by now most of us have digital cameras and we obviously have a computer, so Im looking to swap some copies of cds loaded with graff pics with people from all over. Hit up my email if your interested-

pusher152@yahoo.com.au

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey! I'm glad I found a thread like this. Just joined the site because I am trying to put together a b-day gift for my man. I would like to get some nice graff pics from around the world so I can get them printed and framed as a collage for his birthday. I don't have a lot for trade but I could find some. I'm just hoping that any writers out there that are willing can send me any digitals they have? I wanted to get stuff from all over so I can make a really wild piece d'art. My email is writerzgal@yahoo.ca. If you want something in return or just have some great pics please send 'em. Thank you so much! :love2:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Ginger Bread Man

i have a retarded amount of flix, digital only for the moment. plenty of chicago,phoenix,fr8s clean trains u name it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm always down to trade hardcopies of photos.

I got lots of freights, walls and bombing but would like to find people to trade walls and bombing with since everyone seems to want freights. Most of the walls/bombing is Canadian that I got.

Only quality shit, no fucking around.

hit me up at beaster403@hotmail.com

I SENT YOUR FLIX.

• 2 weeks later...

hey i got 2 shoe boxs full of flicks (taken with nikon n75) and negitives, also just resently got a digi cam and i got about 200+ flicks from austin area(with more to come, im in austin lik eonce a week takeing flicks and looking for spots).. i dont have many if any good pics of fr8s looking for some get at me with a pm.. i never check my email..

thanks

I changed E-mail addresses a long time ago' date=' sorry about the confusion. [email']RustedTrainMakeOversMag@yahoo.com[/email] is my current E-mail. I've got loads of good freights, a little Chicago, and a little NY Phun factory. Looking to trade hard copies, Ill send walls, freights, whatever, but Im looking for freights in return.

Phun Factory as in 5 Pointz. my bad.

• 2 weeks later...

My boy and I are going to get some photos today in Providence....We're leaving in about an hour so if you want to trade some pics than let me know now if you can...What artists do you want from the 401 so I can try to focus on them.I've seen something in Providence by Juner that I am almost 95% sure not to many people have had the oppurtunity to see...So like I said just let me know soon if you can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

yeah so I had started a thread about this a couple years ago.. so I just received a email thursday from someone who emailed me a couple years ago about this shit.. but yeah so the email took 2 years to reach me somehow.. yeah try emailing me at my other email addy...

robotclone@gmail.com if you see this...