1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The official photo trade thread

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by EccE, Jun 30, 2005.

1. EccE

EccE 12oz Junior Member

The official photo trade thread

Discussion started by EccE - Jun 30, 2005

NOTE TO ALL USERS:

THIS THREAD IS FOR LEGITIMATE PHOTO/OTHER >TRADES<. THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN SOLICITE YOUR MERCHANDISE OR ADVERTISE PRODUCTS. ANY USER SPAMMING THIS THREAD (AND THE REST OF THE BOARD) WITH ADS WILL BE BANNED.

-THE MOD SQUAD-

Ok, by now most of us have digital cameras and we obviously have a computer, so Im looking to swap some copies of cds loaded with graff pics with people from all over. Hit up my email if your interested-
    pusher152@yahoo.com.au

EccE - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. Beast

Beast 12oz Member

Beast - Replied Jul 4, 2005

I'm always down to trade hardcopies of photos.

I got lots of freights, walls and bombing but would like to find people to trade walls and bombing with since everyone seems to want freights. Most of the walls/bombing is Canadian that I got.

Only quality shit, no fucking around.

hit me up at beaster403@hotmail.com

Beast - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. Cracksmoka

Cracksmoka 12oz Elite Member

Cracksmoka - Replied Jul 4, 2005

good idea for a thread....

Im always down for a trade i have a decent amount of fr8's flicked, and gross amounts of philly shit...
    i also have som .avi files of heads painting... ---> spcarr98@msn.com...holla.

oh yea, if your wack, dont waste my time because i WILL find a way to get you.... oh yes... :burn:

Cracksmoka - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. Beast

Beast 12oz Member

Beast - Replied Jul 4, 2005

can you please state if you looking to trade digital fliks or actual hardcopy photos.

thanks!

5. EccE

EccE 12oz Junior Member

EccE - Replied Jul 6, 2005

I mainly got digi pics and I thought it would be easy as to burn a cd and post it off instead of giving up the hardcopies.
    My collection is mainly Sydney walls and some trains, but also got some wicked South Franc shit

EccE - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  6. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

Overtime - Replied Jul 6, 2005

i got about 2 cds full of flicks im willing to trade....pm me...

Overtime - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. writerzgal

writerzgal New Jack

writerzgal - Replied Jul 6, 2005

Hey! I'm glad I found a thread like this. Just joined the site because I am trying to put together a b-day gift for my man. I would like to get some nice graff pics from around the world so I can get them printed and framed as a collage for his birthday. I don't have a lot for trade but I could find some. I'm just hoping that any writers out there that are willing can send me any digitals they have? I wanted to get stuff from all over so I can make a really wild piece d'art. My email is writerzgal@yahoo.ca. If you want something in return or just have some great pics please send 'em. Thank you so much! :love2:

writerzgal - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Aug 10, 2005

Photos for days.

Trade hard copies of photos in exchange for stickers, paint, magazines, etc....

cross_bond@yahoo.com

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  9. LittleBrainedKid

LittleBrainedKid New Jack

LittleBrainedKid - Replied Nov 25, 2005

I run a small zine called "Who Cares?" and if anyone wants to send me some flicks, hard prefered, then Ill def. hook you up with some copies of the zine. Hit me back if your interested. LittleBrainedKid@gmail.com

LittleBrainedKid - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  10. Beast

Beast 12oz Member

Beast - Replied Nov 27, 2005

11. Super Stock

Super Stock New Jack

Super Stock - Replied Dec 17, 2005

what kind of flicks are ya looking for?im looking for all or ANY ris/aok flicks...i have a good amount but im always willing to take the same piece if i dont have it in a different angle or if the photo is in a better angle.....ANY TRADERS?CONTACT ME.....crazycolors74@yahoo.com

thanks.

Super Stock - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. estaked

estaked 12oz Member

estaked - Replied Apr 9, 2006

ummm i got mostly frieghts almost all digi... no walls here so yea... trade i dont really care

estaked@gmail.com

estaked - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. Ginger Bread Man - Replied Apr 10, 2006

i have a retarded amount of flix, digital only for the moment. plenty of chicago,phoenix,fr8s clean trains u name it...

14. infamousscum1

infamousscum1 New Jack

infamousscum1 - Replied Apr 13, 2006

just wondering if anyone would be interested in trading hard copy flicks.. I got tons of shit from all over canada, but mainly the east coast. Fatso, Dabs, freights walls bombing ... you get the point..

infamousscum1 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  15. a605writer

a605writer 12oz Member

a605writer - Replied Apr 17, 2006

Looking to trade flicks of freights. I've got high quality digitals of lots of writers. just hit me up @ a605writer@yahoo.com

a605writer - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: