The Official Monday Morning Thread

8onus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dosoner@Nov 7 2005, 10:21 AM

well its monday in america, and you know we dont give a fuck about the rest of the world.

HAHAHA... hear the truth ring.

ive been at the office since 6:00am, but on the bright side, a cafe just opened up down stairs, so i dont need to drive to the gas station to get crap coffee anymore!!! oh yes, its a good day.

amsterdam is lovely.

it's one of the few destinations (out of many many)

that i find myself daydreaming about

and i was there after a freak snowstorm that left snow everywhere in the city

i long to be back there.

it was one of the best vacations, without a doubt the best solo vacation i ever had, well, next to my first rome trip, where i hung with inky and TT and painted a LOT.

back to amsterdam though..that place is cool

greenhouse tolstraat was one of the best cafes i went to

my plane got stuck in amsterdam and i got another night there, courtesy of Delta. i caught the train back into the city from the airport hotel and enjoyed it.

im hungry as shit and got 2 1/2 more hours till i get the fuck outta here.

all i wana do is sleep.

i wanna smoke some izzum later but am affraid with this lack of sleep i will go into a halucinaginic coma.

headcrack: never say that shit in my threads, it is punnishable by e-pistolwhip

i know i'm blessed

i also know i'm old, i went to school, i worked fucking hard to get a degree and some sort of job that paid ok

plus i don't go out and drink, or spend money on clothes and makeup and bullshit

so i can afford travel. and so can you.

my whole trip to amsterdam, flight, room, food, all that extra stuff, all was about $800

my gripe is that the love in my heart for microwave burritos has faded. yet i'm eating one now. i can make better burritos myself, without bone fragments and squishy bits.

here's how ya do it. cook some meat in a pan, don't put water in the pan, put seasonings of your choice in it. open a can of beans, microwave them, season if you want. microwave a flour tortilla to make it hot, and put some meat and beans in it. you can fry it for crispness if desired. my burrito is getting cold.