The offical what you got for xmas thread

InnerCityRebel

Alrighty kids break down what you got once you know..This also includes all other holidays around this time and Xmas eve...I will start with what i have got so far..

Dawn of The Dead unrated version(exchanged gifts with a friend already)

50 dollar gift card for Best Buy...

When more comes i will let ya know

..Let's hear yours..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Europe

Well, just finished Xmas eve and got all my loot sorted out.

This year was better than expected, didnt really expect anything. But I got:

-army green winterjackets.

-belt

-bedspread

-towels

-deodorant

-chocolate

-microwave

-giftcertificate for kitchenstuff

-giftcertificate for housestuff

-money, plenty actually

-more chocolate

and bought myself a few books and DVDs..

Good loot this year.

Originally posted by EarMuffs@Dec 24 2004, 12:38 PM

nothing.

and thats what I know I'm getting

Same here dog ..so u aint alone...Grandma had an accident so everyone was broke cause of the medical bills...We are just having a nice dinner together...I had to have my family open their gifts early cause no body else got a present from me (we a small family , my pops , mom and my sister)..I gave my sister a $150 cordless phone for her room (courtesy of office depot..lol)...What I gave my mom holds more sentimental value than anything....and my dad I gave him a leather cd case, one of them lilttle things to fix scrathed Cd's and a personilized beach towel with his name, nice little presents..Good thing my wifes family dont celebrate Xmas so its all good...I aint expecting anythin, but as long as my baby get sum its all good with me..And I know she gettin a shit load of thing cause shes the only grandchild on my side of the family...Sorry u guys had to read all this..

I got or am getting:

an ID bracelet from the mamadukes

gift certificates/money from my fam

MARY POPPINS DVD from my booboo. I love Mary Poppins. I will be watching that DVD till it explodes.

a Wacom Tablet from my booboo

Two other gifts that sucked and I wont mention.

I purchased two gifts for myself:

A mixtape belt buckle and a "Fighter By Day, Lover By Night, Drunkard By Choice" belt buckle. Bling motherfunkin bling.

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE+Dec 24 2004, 07:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KiLL Or DiE - Dec 24 2004, 07:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EarMuffs@Dec 24 2004, 12:38 PM

nothing.

Same here dog ..so u aint alone...Grandma had an accident so everyone was broke cause of the medical bills...We are just having a nice dinner together...I had to have my family open their gifts early cause no body else got a present from me (we a small family , my pops , mom and my sister)..I gave my sister a $150 cordless phone for her room (courtesy of office depot..lol)...What I gave my mom holds more sentimental value than anything....and my dad I gave him a leather cd case, one of them lilttle things to fix scrathed Cd's and a personilized beach towel with his name, nice little presents..Good thing my wifes family dont celebrate Xmas so its all good...I aint expecting anythin, but as long as my baby get sum its all good with me..And I know she gettin a shit load of thing cause shes the only grandchild on my side of the family...Sorry u guys had to read all this..

[/b]

IM NOT ALONE EITHER, MY MOM ALREADY TOLD ME NOT TO EVEN LOOK SUPRISED THAT I DIDNT GET ANYTHING WHILE EVERYONE ELSE OPENS THIER GIFTS, I ALSO KNOW MY SISTERS AINT GETTIN ME SHIT EITHER BUT I DONT BLAME EM THEY HAVE ALOT OF MONEY PROBLEMS BUT MY MOM WENT AROUND BUYING GIFT FOR OTHER PEOPLE ......THATS MY CHRISTMAS .....I HATE LOOKIN AT PEOPLE OPEN GIFTS.....N.E BODY ELSES CHRISTMAS FUCKED UP LIKE MINE ?

Originally posted by Dertychucks+Dec 25 2004, 02:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dertychucks - Dec 25 2004, 02:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE@Dec 24 2004, 07:42 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-EarMuffs@Dec 24 2004, 12:38 PM

nothing.

IM NOT ALONE EITHER, MY MOM ALREADY TOLD ME NOT TO EVEN LOOK SUPRISED THAT I DIDNT GET ANYTHING WHILE EVERYONE ELSE OPENS THIER GIFTS, I ALSO KNOW MY SISTERS AINT GETTIN ME SHIT EITHER BUT I DONT BLAME EM THEY HAVE ALOT OF MONEY PROBLEMS BUT MY MOM WENT AROUND BUYING GIFT FOR OTHER PEOPLE ......THATS MY CHRISTMAS .....I HATE LOOKIN AT PEOPLE OPEN GIFTS.....N.E BODY ELSES CHRISTMAS FUCKED UP LIKE MINE ?

[/b]

what did you do to deserve this?