THE OFFICAL SHIT TALKING THREAD

BAMBOOZLED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fucc u magnomar becuz ur so igonrant peadhead mental capabitlbes prevent u from using spray can because u are so igornance retarted fuccc bytch homo sexual from mental peadhead capabilbes prevent u from typging a propper sentance because u are so igorance u are so fucc bytch u most learn to be less mental capalitibies u fucc whyte bytch

Originally posted by JaZe

fucc u magnomar becuz ur so igonrant peadhead mental capabitlbes prevent u from using spray can because u are so igornance retarted fuccc bytch homo sexual from mental peadhead capabilbes prevent u from typging a propper sentance because u are so igorance u are so fucc bytch u most learn to be less mental capalitibies u fucc whyte bytch

before u rip on sumone use spell check:idea:

fucc all hater i am going to cut u with nife and shove it in oven, all your children are belong to us.. bytch... GET A RITE! i am going to cill all ur baby and shove in frying pan ASSHOLE i am top of the line u are bitch whore i rule u suc, GOT A RITE???!!! GET A RITE!!!!

Originally posted by JaZe

fucc all hater i am going to cut u with nife and shove it in oven, all your children are belong to us.. bytch... GET A RITE! i am going to cill all ur baby and shove in frying pan ASSHOLE i am top of the line u are bitch whore i rule u suc, GOT A RITE???!!! GET A RITE!!!!

http://www.world-mysteries.com/skull_peru.jpg'>

This is you

alright wehre to start hmm. ok

fuck you

krook

filthy praxis

bigoatser

smart

mr president

robotripp

and anyone else i failed to mention, just know i hate you alllll.

nah im just fucking around i dont hate any of you guys:) :). wait filthy praxis is kind of a pussy bitch. anyways im done bitching. but fuck whoever started this thread just because.:)

Originally posted by ..fuD..

you're all pseudo-intellectual dickheads that have nothing better to do than try to validate your lack of purpose or worth or self confidence by picking out other people's faults and starting stupid arguments.

your in the same boat

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Joker

Ahhh... I could go on and on, but what's the point. You all just a bunch of fuckin' toys anyway...

its funny cause its true.

and its also sad because its true.

:hangshead:

Guest krie

what ever happened to the threads where a big story was told, someone started some random shit and then left it off by saying sumthing like "and then i walked up to him and...." then some one continued on with it

those where fun