THE OBAMA REVOLUTION!

LIVERWURST*

:lol:

I posted this in the Ron Paul thread and thought maybe his supporters should have a place to compare notes, and his critics to share too. Out of the field, Kucinich represents my ideals the most, but Obama (as with Paul) represents what I see as a real change...

I don't doubt Paul's ability or intelligence, but I don't think your doubts about Obama are well founded either. What I think is funny is that so many of you think a surgeon would be more apt at protecting the constitution than Obama, who is a constitutional lawyer. From his bio:

"Obama graduated from Columbia University in 1983. In 1991, Obama graduated from Harvard Law School where he was the first African American president of the Harvard Law Review."

And as far as his stances, it isn't hard to find what they are in both his speeches and through the WWW and media. Here's a few examples:

"I opposed the Defense of Marriage Act in 1996. It should be repealed and I will vote for its repeal on the Senate floor. I will also oppose any proposal to amend the U.S. Constitution to ban gays and lesbians from marrying."

"In an interconnected world, the defeat of international terrorism – and most importantly, the prevention of these terrorist organizations from obtaining weapons of mass destruction -- will require the cooperation of many nations. We must always reserve the right to strike unilaterally at terrorists wherever they may exist. But we should know that our success in doing so is enhanced by engaging our allies so that we receive the crucial diplomatic, military, intelligence, and financial support that can lighten our load and add legitimacy to our actions. This means talking to our friends and, at times, even our enemies."

"All across the world, in every kind of environment and region known to man, increasingly dangerous weather patterns and devastating storms are abruptly putting an end to the long-running debate over whether or not climate change is real. Not only is it real, it's here, and its effects are giving rise to a frighteningly new global phenomenon: the man-made natural disaster."

"I believe in keeping guns out of our inner cities, and that our leaders must say so in the face of the gun manufacturer's lobby. But I also believe that when a gangbanger shoots indiscriminately into a crowd because he feels someone disrespected him, we have a problem of morality. Not only do we need to punish that man for his crime, but we need to acknowledge that there's a hole in his heart, one that government programs alone may not be able to repair."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.barackobama.com/index.php

“I'm in this race to take those tax breaks away from companies that are moving jobs overseas and put them in the pockets of hard working Americans who deserve it. And I won't raise the minimum wage every ten years — I will raise it to keep pace so that workers don’t fall behind. That is why I am in it. To protect the American worker. To fight for the American worker.”

— Barack Obama, Speech in Des Moines, IA, November 10, 2007

I hope Obama already has or soon gets some high-level Secret Service or private bodyguard protection. Some of the kooks like JigaboosPigaboos have guns and the will to use them, and they won't tolerate a black President. Maybe not even a black Democratic nominee.

Which would suck, because he would be a huge improvement for this country. Not that that's saying much - there's squirrels in my backyard more presidential than Bush - but he'll get my vote if he becomes the nominee.

Cause I sure hate them nigras boy howdy. Not the point dumbshit. Most people dont know shit about him but like him cause hes charismatic and dont care otherwise.

Rotting liver what ideas were there in that post other than "you should feel bad".

He voted against requiring medical care for aborted fetuses who survive.

He supported allowing retired police officers to carry concealed weapons, but opposed allowing people to use banned handguns to defend against intruders in their homes.

Voted against making permanent the repeal of the state's 5 percent sales tax on gasoline. (2000)

Voted to end $300 million worth of tax breaks for businesses. (2004)

Voted against letting people argue self-defense in court if charged with violating local weapons bans by using a gun in their home. (2004)

Voted against making gang members eligible for the death penalty if they kill someone to help their gang. (2001)

SPOILER ALERT Barak Obama has the same chance of winning the presidency as a cat does of winning a dog show, for the exact same reason.

Oh yeah and

Barackfc.jpg

lulz

Heh. That's the best you can come up with to impugn Obama? That's the most watery mud I've ever seen thrown. If that's the worst shit he's done in his career, we're in good shape. Run a worst-ever list on every senator and congressman, I don't think any will look as benign as that one. They're all politicians and they all trade favors, i.e. votes, at one time or another. Obama's hands look about as clean as anybody's from that dirty arena.

JFK, RFK, MLK.

"My parents shared not only an improbable love, they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation. They would give me an African name, Barack, or blessed, believing that in a tolerant America your name is no barrier to success. They imagined me going to the best schools in the land, even though they weren't rich, because in a generous America you don't have to be rich to achieve your potential."

"Liberal" is something to fear.

Why would I deny being racist on the internet if I was racist? The truth is hes just a nice shiny new candidate and people are happy to see him trying. Unfortunately for you and all the other idiots faith wont work to get him into the white house unless hes delivering a pizza or scrubbing toilets.

Its just the way that this country works. Maybe sometime in the far off future this can work but by then someone like him would realize how depressingly corrupted this countrys goverment is and will either break down or kill themselves.

Enjoy your hopeless shitty campaign.

Cause I sure hate them nigras boy howdy. Not the point dumbshit. Most people dont know shit about him but like him cause hes charismatic and dont care otherwise.

Rotting liver what ideas were there in that post other than "you should feel bad".

He supported allowing retired police officers to carry concealed weapons, but opposed allowing people to use banned handguns to defend against intruders in their homes.

Voted against making permanent the repeal of the state's 5 percent sales tax on gasoline. (2000)

Voted against letting people argue self-defense in court if charged with violating local weapons bans by using a gun in their home. (2004)

Voted against making gang members eligible for the death penalty if they kill someone to help their gang. (2001)

SPOILER ALERT Barak Obama has the same chance of winning the presidency as a cat does of winning a dog show, for the exact same reason.

Those sound like pretty good reasons not to vote for him.

Obama's wife is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. Clinton, Clinton, Bush, and Bush are too. Sure the things Obama said were profound, but so was Bush's humble foreign policy - And well that didnt turn out so good did it? Bill Clinton was a pro at presenting himself to be favorable too, dont conform to the same mistakes that were made before.

Heh. That's the best you can come up with to impugn Obama? That's the most watery mud I've ever seen thrown. If that's the worst shit he's done in his career, we're in good shape. Run a worst-ever list on every senator and congressman, I don't think any will look as benign as that one. They're all politicians and they all trade favors, i.e. votes, at one time or another. Obama's hands look about as clean as anybody's from that dirty arena.

So his dirt is justified by the dirt of his colleagues? Cool.

^i took this quote from that link you just posted-

" The RealClearPolitics Insider Advantage Poll from early October also indicated that Dr. Paul was the leading Republican candidate among Black voters in key primary state, New Hampshire.

“Dr. Paul is the candidate who brings Americans together,” said Paul campaign manager Lew Moore. “His unifying message of freedom, peace, and prosperity is drawing supporters of all backgrounds back into the Republican party.”

-----------

black people are 1 percent of new hampshire. and only 31 percent of them like ron paul.

1.He voted against requiring medical care for aborted fetuses who survive.

2.He supported allowing retired police officers to carry concealed weapons, but opposed allowing people to use banned handguns to defend against intruders in their homes.

3.Voted against making permanent the repeal of the state's 5 percent sales tax on gasoline. (2000)

4.Voted to end $300 million worth of tax breaks for businesses. (2004)

5.Voted against letting people argue self-defense in court if charged with violating local weapons bans by using a gun in their home. (2004)

6.Voted against making gang members eligible for the death penalty if they kill someone to help their gang. (2001)

7.SPOILER ALERT Barak Obama has the same chance of winning the presidency as a cat does of winning a dog show, for the exact same reason.

ok, I will go number by number so you don't get confused.

1. ABORTED FETUSES ARE FUCKED. WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES. As a real response I ask this: what were the definitions of fetus in the language of the bill he voted against?

2. Note that it was not to stop residents from protecting themselves, it was from protecting themselves with "banned" weapons. For some reason in this country we think it takes a full auto to kill a rat sittin outside our house...

3. That is a perfectly reasonable vote. Do you not understand the upcoming petroleum based product crunch that the world is going into and about to slip into? Apparently corporations and people in this country only understand a monetary bottom line, so if we give an incentive for new R and D on new fuel technologies by making the masses realize that it is not economically viable to continue our dependency on Gasoline, then by all means vote that way. Also, we already have a subsidized and deflated sense of what Gasoline is worth in the market. Other countries have been payin mad for gas for years. It is only like a correction of value if it goes up here. I can go on about this forever, but I am gonna leave it at reminding you oil went over 100 dollars a barrel for the first time in history the other week. Wrap your head around the implications of that and then come back and talk about this specific point.

4. Are you fucking kidding me? You like having the middle class and lower classes raped in the ass while corporations act as personal entities but receive preferred treatment in the eyes of our government and our taxation system? You have no conception of what you are even talking about do you? Honestly. Even all the Ron Paul droids can agree with me on this one.

5. I refer you to answer 2.

6. Perhaps this is more indicative of an inclination against the death penalty then some act of special treatment to gang members. Lets move a little beyond the surface here shall we?...

7. And who do you think will win? Paul. Live in your delusion. It's cool. Reality will catch up soon enough. Should Paul even win, the complexities of our formalized government will halt absolutely any of the cock-a-mamy ideas Paul wants to execute. Reform my ass. Retrogressive bullshit, that's all he is.

now.

provide me with a voting record that shows me things I don't like about him and perhaps you will come close to a valid point.

• Like 1

The reality of the situation is none of these candidates are even close to my political views. So, all I can do is vote for the person sharing the closest social perspective.

My friend pointed me to this site. You take a really simple political survey and they plot out a graph chart for you. Then you can go down the side bar and click on US Primaries 08 and see how the candidates fit your politics.

Oh yeah and

Barackfc.jpg

lulz

That's seriously the best arguement against Obama you can come up with???

LMAO!

super_retard_stfu.jpg