THE NOUM THREAD.

Dr. Hannibal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The HECZ thread.

And hell no, I don't jock the kid. I just checked out "The Chicago" thread in brickslayers and and I saw a HECZ 3D. I had doubts about the kid. Didn't know he cold paint his 3D sketches...

amigo0ner.

edit***

What the fuck am I talking about? Close this thread.

Originally posted by Glik0

But I'd really like the mods to change the title of this thread to "God Daim and Totem really fell off. Busted ass sketch thread."

i aint got a problem with you at all, not a single one. But i wanna see some of your sketches/pieces, if ya dont mind

Originally posted by onesecondple

i aint got a problem with you at all, not a single one. But i wanna see some of your sketches/pieces, if ya dont mind

ask around, you'll find out who I am...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I don't know why everyone wets their pants about Noum. I mean, he's not even that good. Unoriginal, cliche 3-D......bleh.

Me ither..don't know whats

wrong with these "kids".:rolleyes:

Hey Doctor H,thanks for the thread

and all man but I really didn't want

anotherone made :o it's just not the

same..good looking out though man.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00391622f00000018.jpg'>

^^lol good to see that pic

man..makes me feel kind

of old..

Yellow Feets,I saw the wall too

man,Hecz had alot of cats swollow

thier toungs on that wall,thats why

"people in general" shouldn't talk what

they don't fucking know.

-The 3rd world Dirty Child

shut the fuck up, let him post his shit and get feedback from non-stupid fucks, excluding 3/4's of you people.

Feedback? Who gives a shit about that. And NOUM knows that if he starts a thread people will say the same thing. Whether you take shit as hating or constructive critism. What's been said is true.... to an extent.

Ugh... Let's not get into the whole "NOUM THING" again. It's getting pretty tiring and I bet he is tired of this shit as well. So do him (and this thread) a favor and close this shit before shit goes out of hand. [ie. Someone sees this thread, says something about NOUM, NOUM gets pissed/disagrees, and then another internet arguement begins]

I like that HECZ 3D. That pink freight piece is nice as well. Keep it up.

Originally posted by onesecondple

stop calling people out and accept your gayness.

gayness(n)-a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex. see also: hanging from noum's balls.

its funny how everyone hates on noum, calls him for biting and bullshit.yet it hasn't stoped him.don't you kids get the point. your opinons don't mean shit. so give up... all the hating stops here..

on another note that hecz it sick..mad props to him.

Archived