Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Nonsense thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Overtime, May 6, 2004.

1. abcs

abcs Veteran Member

2. LUGR

LUGR Veteran Member

What up abcs? Where’s Kobe at?

3. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

4. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

Fucking love it, that's what I WANT my defence forces to do!!

Oh, and I love how they have the "some people might be offended" at the start of the story. People get offended at something that hardly even resembles a dick in real life - offended at a depiction of human anatomy. People are so fucking precious.

Fist 666 likes this.
  5. shaolean13

shaolean13 Junior Member

damn lol ive never seen some shit like that before

6. Ko SprueOne

Ko SprueOne Senior Member

7. Brickos

Brickos Dirty Dozen Crew

8. grd

grd Senior Member

How fucking serendipitous! Cymru am byth

9. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

10. Hua Guofang

"Hey baby, would you like to borrow my fan? Because you have a really hot ass!"

vh1-pickup-artist-show.jpg

11. Shittles..TasteTheAsshole

Shittles..TasteTheAsshole Dirty Dozen Crew

:nomouth: Now this is some fuckin' nonsense fr.

SheepOrDie likes this.
  12. Hua Guofang

as deadly as it gets:

Mother's picture of 2-year-old daughter photobombed by massive brown snake
    Updated 31 Mar 2017, 6:45am

8402826-3x2-700x467.jpg Photo: Molly, 2, waiting for her siblings to be dropped off by the school bus. (Supplied: Bianca Dickinson)
    Related Story: 'A tail popped out of the mouth': Farmer pulls one snake out of another
    Map: Kaniva 3419
    A mother was taking a photo of her two-year-old daughter when a massive brown snake photobombed the happy snap.

Bianca Dickinson and two of her children had been waiting at the bottom of the family's one-kilometre long driveway, in Kaniva near the Wimmera region in western Victoria, for her eldest children to arrive on the school bus.

They were there for 15 minutes, playing and taking photos.

"I was looking through my camera lens and was looking at my daughter. I saw something move in the corner of my eye and actually thought it was bark coming off the tree — yesterday in Victoria it was quite windy — I then looked up to see where the bark had gone," Ms Dickinson told ABC.

She realised the "bark" was in fact a snake, and when she looked again the snake had moved past her daughter, but was still close by, close enough to put her toddler in danger.

Molly was completely unaware and just excited to see her older siblings get off the school bus, hence the big smile.

"All my instincts wanted to run and pick her up and scream and run away," Ms Dickinson said.

"I stayed still and luckily so did she and it just slithered off."

It was not until Ms Dickinson and her children got into the car that her 13-year-old daughter Imogen asked her: "What happened? Did you see a snake mum?"

That was when Ms Dickinson checked her phone and realised she had unwittingly captured a photo of her daughter standing dangerously close to a brown snake.

The mother said she had checked the spot, which they regularly waited at, for hazards and also assumed it was too cold for snakes to be around.

Ms Dickinson said the experience had frightened her and her children, who did not "want to go outside at the moment".

"I couldn't believe it, I can't even look at it to be honest, it's still terrifying," she said.

Mr Dickinson said she was not sure if the photobomber was an eastern brown or king brown snake.

Molly, the toddler, is still blissfully unaware of her close call with a venomous snake.

"She didn't realise the snake was there and still doesn't understand what happened, which is good, and maybe in years to come she'll have a look at it and see how lucky she was to escape."

13. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

She still doesn't understand what happened?

What the fuck is wrong with her?

14. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

I'm about to leave a brown snake....

15. Deine Mudder

Deine Mudder Senior Member

..been away for a few months. Didn't miss anything apparently.