the next level........

rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest furious pete

if that's the next level, i've been done with the game for a long time. well, not really but that's not all that great, esspecially relating to the topic name...

Guest Graff Jesus

what the fuck is this? looks someone dropped their can and this shit happened. definitely "next level ish"... pfffft.

for the NEXT level try using less vomit inducing colors, and bold with a dark color on light trains asshole.

looks as if....

hmm.. it looks as if all the little graffiti gods have to come out and talk shit on my piece........ the title of the piece does not mean that its the next level of graff...... anyways...... .............. its funny though.. if joker or hence, or someone would of did this same exact piece all u fuckers would be on his nutts................ lets see ur guy's shit.... all u fuckers with these huge amounts of posts prolly cant even rock shit..... quit typing and get out and rock some shit bitches........... ' to the trains i go".............. peace

Re: looks as if....

Originally posted by cyzm

its funny though.. if joker or hence, or someone would of did this same exact piece all u fuckers would be on his nutts................

but joker or hence wouldnt do a piece like that

Guest Graff Jesus

hmm.. it looks as if all the little graffiti gods have to come out and talk shit on my piece........ the title of the piece does not mean that its the next level of graff...... anyways...... .............. its funny though.. if joker or hence, or someone would of did this same exact piece all u fuckers would be on his nutts................ lets see ur guy's shit.... all u fuckers with these huge amounts of posts prolly cant even rock shit..... quit typing and get out and rock some shit bitches........... ' to the trains i go".............. peace

if they did a piece like you put up here i would talk shit WORSE on them for doing such a horrible thing. since you're an unknown from who the fuck knows where i only talked minimal shit on you. now you gotta have an attitude though, so 5 minute timeout for you junior...

i guess...

Archived