Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the next big thing [to steal]

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by swif1, Oct 11, 2002.

1. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

headlights. what the hell is up with people these days? yanking bulbs from the new acuras. pfff.

buy your own set of xenon or HID bulbs.

2. Merdle

Merdle Guest

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

fuck headlights, take the whole fucking car.

4. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

Where the hell are you at where they just steal the lightbulbs??? Here they fuckin rack the whole car and then comeback for more..... :rolleyes:

5. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

yeah someone stole the spliffs frum my glove box

6. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

at one of my old high schools, all the kids were getting their clear-corners stolen... it was fucking hilarious...

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

at one point in my high school career i had a 2 sets of clear corners for 2 different kinds of civics, intergas, a prelude i think... like a 92... the one before the other head lights, and a crx. ahh those were the days. stealing from the rich grade 10s. doing it while they were in class too. i had a ton of those stupid fog lights too, same with clear taillights. i wonder where they ended up....

8. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

if i knew how to, i would. most of the fags around here deserve it. one kid has totalled 2 cars. every time his parents buy him a new one. and each time he drops a shit load of money on blinging it out. stealing it from someone that works hard for that shit, thats different...but putting all your money into your car, thats fucking dumb.

9. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member