Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The newness. My pen and ink shit.

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by ToYs, Aug 29, 2002.

1. ToYs

ToYs Guest

yeah i know they arent good but i dont give a damn, if your better at this than me than post it up. now on with the show:
    http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/art/toy.jpg'>
    he is saying "its not easy being such a toy"
    [img]http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/art/jobplace.jpg'>
    this is called the jobplace, i think it translated how alot of employees are treated. confused? i will explain the whole piece if you want.
    [img]http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/art/myown.jpg'>
    and this is my piece titled "the virus" if you didnt catch the other thread.
    hope you like.:king:

2. idle

idle New Jack

Being a toy is where it's at. :cool:

3. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

god that first one looks so much like shit my friend ryan does , hes a major ass toy too , but hes funny as hell

4. Arson.85.ATG

Arson.85.ATG New Jack

i'm not feeling this at all...peace

5. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Makros has infected your brain............

6. Whoa1

Whoa1 Member

Hmmm... I like the second one with the brain.

7. cheps

cheps Member

The last one is aight .....

-A

8. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

9. fr8otech

fr8otech Senior Member

10. greedy mars

greedy mars Senior Member

what the hells is wrong with you all..really.. why the fuck bother putting your trash on here. god. fuck showing shit.. just fucfking draw and paint and dont show anyone your shit for awhile.. get good.

11. BluntedMonky

BluntedMonky Guest

u got problems.........

12. DMX

DMX Guest

well, this stuff is absolutely terrible. i don't know what else you expected people to say when you posted this. just a little heads up, characters with gas masks and backwards hats and hoodies and shit are incredibly played out and gave been gay as hell from the get go.

not to be a dick though

13. stupid412

stupid412 Guest

wow those do suck..
    bad proportion (if any) bad shadows, bad structure bad bad bad bad..

14. trampled

trampled Guest

take an art class

15. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

only thing i like is the second one with the head that has those worm things comin out of his mouth..oh yea...get therapy:D