The New World Order

elleacious

As it says in the bible there will be 2 sides

The people who side with the lord and who will not give in to temptation.

And the people who side with the devil and give in to tempation...these people will be marked

But it will be disquised that the good people/god fearing folk (We've all heard Sr. Bush talk about the New World Order) will take the mark(by our standards probably an implant of some kind)you will have to have and use it in order to do things like buy food and get jobs etc. These people will be able to live "freely" under the establishment. If these people give food or buy food for people without the mark they suffer severe consequences.

The people who do not recieve the mark will be disquised as the 'bad people' they will not be able to buy food or get jobs...essentially will be left to die.

Aero posted this link on myspace so I thought I'd post it here..

http://www.4verichip.com/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

yeah, if revelations is your favorite part of the bible...all the signs are there and its scary to see it happening, but im down

casek now giving out the 'mark of the beast' vitamin tablets. get yours today!

while supplies last

casek is not responsible for lost or stolen 'mark fo the beast' brand vitamins. casek is not responsible for unwanted pregnancies. casek does not endorse nor does casek use 'mark of the beast' brand vitamins. casek only wants your soul and the souls of those you know and love.

casek thanks you for your concern, but he is feeling much better and now you can too if you TAKE THE FUCKING VITAMINS![/size=1]

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by elleacious@Nov 3 2004, 08:08 PM

I'm not preaching the good word I'm just remarking on the coincidental attributes........

Now show me your Penis

Fact 1: I have already shown my penis on this site. Painted red, no less.

Fact 2: You have not shown your tits.

Fact 3: If they are not shown within the following three days, this thread will be closed.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by elleacious@Nov 3 2004, 08:17 PM

Close it now I don't give a fuck

I'm sorry. I'm just pissed that Bush won, and I have to take it out on you.

Now show me your tits before I have to call in the religious authorities.

Guest willy.wonka

“National ID Card” = Mark Of The Beast?

Comments? cpbv@cox-internet.com

For Webmasters rss 2.0

Category: Political Commentary - Religious Posted Sat Sep 11,2004 10:59 PM Last Edited:

With the completion of the 9-11 hearings, the recommendations to Congress by the 9-11 Commission seem to have been embraced by almost all in Congress with the exception of a few.

One of the little talked about issues that the 9-11 Commission recommended is a “National ID Card”. This “National ID Card” could become law by the end of the year according to Rep. Ron Paul, of Texas (http://www.house.gov/paul).

Does the (proposed) “National ID Card” bring us one step closer to what the Book of Revelation describes as the “mark of the beast”? I think it does.

The proposed card would probably be a “plastic” card much like a credit card. However that’s where the similarity would seem to end. A Credit/Debit Card has certain information on it (magnetically) that can be read by a scanner when the card is passed over it. A Credit Card by comparison is mundane to say the least. But, a person can be tracked even with a Credit/Debit Card by watching when and where purchases and or withdrawals are made over a period of time. With the “National ID Card”, future enhancements will make the information available in real time, in other words, if a government agency knows your number, they’ll punch it in and a satellite will tell them exactly where you are. Kind of like a plastic card global positioning system.

With a “National ID Card”, there will be a lot more information available to anyone who would scan the card or enter your card number.

WHO WOULD NEED (OR WANT) TO SEE YOUR ID CARD?

The Police

The Military

The US Postal Service

Your Doctor

Your grocer

Border Patrol Agents

The FBI

The IRS

Wildlife Agencies

Welfare Agencies

Relief Agencies

The Social Security Administration

The Gas Station

Your Credit Card Company

And dozens of others

WHY?

The operative word here is tracking. Both physical tracking and statistical tracking. Much like the tracking that is done on your computer when a web site places a little “cookie” or (piece of information) on your computer. You don’t even know it’s there until you look for it. By doing this, that particular web site will know when you were there, how long you stayed, and from what computer you visited their web site, as well as various other pieces of information.

Unfortunately, the “National ID Card” will give governments, including Federal, State, and Local governments much more information then a “cookie” sends to a web site from your computer.

It is obvious by it’s name that the first use of the card will be for identification. However, there will be other things that governments will eventually be able to access on this card.

IT WILL BE USED IN THE SAME MANNER AS WHEN YOU WRITE A CHECK AND THE RECIPIENT ASKS FOR YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE FOR PROOF OF WHO YOU ARE.

YOU WILL EVENTUALLY USE IT (PROBABLY MANDATORY) FOR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING, AND MORE:

Banking

All Purchases (perhaps eliminating cash payments)

Loans

Auto Repairs

Hospital Emergency Room Visits

Hospital Stays

Motels

Resorts

Travel

Reservations for anything

Restaurants

And dozens of other places or situations

Eventually, all credit and/or bank cards will no longer be needed. Oh yes, the companies will still exist, but your credit line and payments will be noted on this “National ID Card”, eliminating the need for the plastic cards of Master Card, Visa, American Express, and the others.

What will these “National ID Cards” show when they are scanned?

They will show things like where you shop, how much you spend on gasoline, what kind of ice cream you buy, how many times you travel more than 20 miles from home, how many times you fly, where you work, how much you earn per hour, if you have ever been reprimanded by your boss, your traffic tickets if any, your criminal history, if you drink alcohol, do you visit bars, your prescription purchases, your medical history, your bank account numbers, how many children you have, and OH YES, do you have a card for your new born child? Little Joey will probably need on within a year from his birth. In short, this card will carry your life history.

Once we accept the “National ID Card”, we will never get rid of it. Once our government mandates something, history proves out that it’s a permanent feature in our lives. They almost never go away, even if we are told that they “are temporary measures”.

In short, the “National ID Card” will be billed as part of a new security system that will keep the citizens of the United States safer. We will also be told that it will help government to better serve us. That will turn out to be hogwash! It will be nothing more and nothing less than a government tracking system. Simply put, a spy system.

You will use it like cash. You will eventually receive your pay check electronically on the “National ID Card”. And, you will then soon come to the realization that Big Brother watches you where ever you go, and knows what ever you do.

This is just the beginning! The real “mark of the beast”, according to some theologians will be the mandatory insertion of computer tracking chips under the skin. This is already being done (voluntarily) with some children, and has been done in animals (especially horses) for years. The next logical step is to make it mandatory for everyone.

Will you accept the “mark”

-jake jones

Guest willy.wonka

Military Personnel to be Issued Smart Card

Called "M.A.R.C." Card

Many of you are already aware that the Army currently issues a "smart identification card" to its service members. U. S. Senator Charles Robb (Virginia) wants to now begin issuing the standardized smart cards incorporating the newest and latest smart card technology to every person in all military branches. The cards will be used for everything from identification purposes to commissary privileges.

The cards presently being issued to Army personnel are called "M.A.R.C." cards. The "MARC" acronym stands for "Multi-technology Automated Reader Card" - the MARC card. Was the M.A.R.C. acronym chosen to mock Christians who believe, as is described in the Book of Revelation, that there will be a government imposed "system" in which no one will be able to buy or sell lest he has the "MARK" of the Beast.

Could it possibly be that not one single person involved in establishing this card and coming up with the name had ever heard of the Mark of the Beast?. I doubt it! In fact, it's almost as if the "MARC" name was first chosen, then some grouping of words was selected to fit the "acronym". A type of "reverse engineering" just to achieve the desired MARC (MARK) designation. Who knows why. That's why I believe it was done to mock believers. They considered the obvious analogy and decided it was acceptable - as a joke or for whatever reason. Now Senator Robb wants to further expand the M.A.R.C. card system.

One other note. Whenever you hear that something is being done to make government "more efficient," it simply means: a plan to achieve greater control exerting less effort at reduced cost.

Senate Floor Statement by Senator Charles S. Robb

July 7, 1997

Mr. President, I'd like to take a few minutes to discuss an amendment I'm offering to this year's DOD authorization bill that will make a real difference in the lives of all members of the naval service -- and eventually all members of our armed forces. It will eliminate many long lines and hours of frustration, it will substantially reduce record keeping errors and it will save the DOD and the taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars. And it represents the next phase of the effective utilization of smart card technology -- a technology I've been encouraging and working on for many years.

Mr. President, when a new recruit joins the armed services today, he or she faces a long and tedious registration process. A typical new recruit faces hours of waiting in line to fill out forms with his or her name, date of birth, rank, military I.D. number, and so forth, only to be sent over to another line to fill out another form with much of the same information again. Not only is this process aggravating for our new recruits -- it's a waste of the service's time and personnel. It takes dozens of people countless hours to process in each new recruit through this inefficient system, costing the service valuable time and money that it could be putting to better use elsewhere.

Once registered, a new recruit is issued a handful of ID's and cards to carry. A typical service member today might be required to carry a general ID card, an immunization card, a meal card, an equipment card, a weapons card, a military driver's license, a vehicle registration, a card to pick up mail, a card to carry if staying as a guest at another base, and if lucky enough to be stationed near some good fishing, a fishing permit. With so much clutter, it's not uncommon for a service member to misplace one of their cards, which wastes even more of the military's time and resources replacing them.

For years, I've been looking at ways that the military could streamline the methods it uses for its registration and record keeping, looking for a way to improve what I saw as an outdated and inefficient system of issuing multiple cards containing duplicate information.

The government and the private sector have been using cards for years as a means of information storage. Many of the earliest cards had just a name and number, much like the social security card that is still in use today. As the need for increased security and efficiency in the transfer of information from a card grew, however, we saw the introduction of cards that relied on new information storage systems like bar codes and magnetic stripes, much like the kind found on today's credit cards, ATM cards, telephone calling cards and in dozens of other card-based applications. And as the technological capabilities of cards have increased, so has the number of cards that each of us carries every time we leave our residence.

Mr. President, we now stand on the brink of a new explosion in card technology, one that promises to offer us even greater convenience and efficiency in everyday life, saving money and time while increasing our control over the information we provide to others. After years of research and development, I'm pleased to report that a new, user-friendly card technology will soon allow us to replace the handful of cards now used in the DoD with a single, multi-application smart card.

Mr. President, with the amendment that I'm offering today, next year, under a pilot program that I've been working closely with the Department of Defense and the Department of the Navy to develop, a new recruit won't face the long and wasteful lines, the duplication of information or the cumbersome bundles of cards that many of us remember. Instead, upon arriving at boot camp, each new sailor and Marine will be issued a single card: the MARC card. Short for Multi-technology Automated Reader Card, this card will be used across the entire Navy and Marine Corps next year, and if it works as well as some of us believe it will, we'll then extend it to all of the armed forces. The MARC card is a remarkable achievement. The MARC card can carry your security clearance. The MARC card can carry your meal information. The MARC card can hold your immunization records. The MARC card can serve as your room key.

Mr. President, the long term savings that will result from this program will be substantial; the improvements in the increased speed and quality of services will be enormous. With the MARC card, we can reduce support infrastructure, thereby improving our tooth to tail ratio while making our sailors' and Marines' lives easier.

The MARC card is one of the first widespread applications of the most exciting new card technology on the market today: the smart card. Smart cards like the MARC card rely on an integrated circuit chip - a microchip - to store more information and data than was ever before possible on a single card. Within each card is a small microprocessor along with a sizeable memory capacity, which gives each smart card the capabilities of a small microcomputer.

The capabilities of the smart card are so great that a single card can perform all of the functions that this entire stack of cards does, and perform dozens of time-saving new applications as well. Unlike older cards, the smart card is easily updatable, and has the capability to constantly take on new information.

Yet the real strength of smart cards like the MARC card lies not in the convenience of carrying so much information on a single card, but in the money that we can save as a result. By harnessing the strength and memory of a small computer inside of a portable plastic card, a multitude of new applications can be offered that will increase the efficiency of government, cutting down expensive and unnecessary administrative costs while reducing waste, fraud and abuse at all levels of government.

Mr. President, I've seen this card in action, and the savings and increased efficiency it can offer the members of our armed forces are really impressive.

In the past, when our sailors would dock at a naval base upon their return from sea, they faced a long and tedious process of waiting in line after line to check in to their shore station. Often taking up to a week, a sailor would need to fill out countless forms to register for quarters, for medical treatment, for security clearance, for his next assignment, for the mess hall, etc.

But today at the Smart Base in Pascagoula, Mississippi -- which is the first naval base to automate its operations using the MARC card -- a sailor who arrives off of the USS Yorktown faces a check-in time of just a few minutes. By simply walking up to a kiosk, he can insert his MARC card into a reader not unlike an Automatic Teller Machine, and within seconds, be assigned his quarters and other necessary information, while personal data needed by the command is simultaneously zipped electronically around the rest of the base. His MARC card even serves as his room key.

Not only does this process save sailors a lot of wasted time, but it reduces the number of administrative staff needed to check in an entire ship. To process every sailor from an arriving ship, a base need only have a handful of staff on a hand and a few kiosks that interact with the MARC card.

Mr. President, the MARC card can improve the efficiency of every operation across the military. Let me give you an example. Today, when a sailor or marine heads to a mess hall to eat, he has to show his ID card, as well as his meal card, to one of the duty personnel, who tediously records the information from both cards by hand into a ledger. After each meal, another officer must spend hours reconciling who ate what on that particular day, at a great expense, both in the time involved and the money it costs. On average, it takes a mess hall 4-6 hours a day to account for all the meals that are eaten.

With the MARC card, however, sailors or marines will simply swipe their cards through a reader as they enter the mess hall and be automatically accounted for by a computer. Anyone who tries to sneak an extra meal without paying is caught in the act, which helps the Navy reduce fraud. After each meal, the officer in charge of the mess hall will only need to call up a file on their computer to account for the meals served. The total time involved is reduced from several hours to just a few minutes.

Not only will this project save the Navy time and money -- the food service savings alone will save over 2 million dollars in the first year, a savings of 49% -- it will also allow our armed forces to allocate more resources to the duties they most need to focus on. From security access to dining hall access, from checking out weapons to checking out library books, the MARC card can save the armed forces thousands of hours a year in wasted administrative costs.

The $36 million I'm asking for in this amendment doesn't authorize any new spending -- it only redirects the use of $36 million within the Navy and Marines O&M account that has already been authorized by the committee. Because the MARC card program has been so effective in reducing the costs of general administration in the military, our investment of $36 million in an expansion of the MARC program will save the Navy and Marines O&M account many millions more in FY 98 and beyond.

By investing $36 million in the MARC program, the Navy's project manager estimates that the savings to O&M from using the 3 MARC applications already in place across the Navy and Marines will top $134 million in FY 98. Now that's just the savings from using the MARC card in 3 applications -- Food Service, Security Access and Clearance Verification. As other applications are deployed, the savings may top $200 million in FY 98, and well over $500 million over the next 5 years.

Mr. President, with the budget situation that we face today, we are compelled to look to all areas of the government to eliminate needless administrative services and streamline the many duties that our government performs. In this era of "reinventing government", smart card technology has potential applications not just in the military, but all across the government. By eliminating long waits in lines at government agencies, by eliminating the manual entry of data all across government agencies, by doing away with duplication of data across the government, by eliminating fraud, smart cards can slash the administrative costs of government while improving the quality and speed with which many government services are delivered.

Mr. President, the technology is here, in our hands, and the savings to be had are real, immediate and substantial. I firmly believe that we should move forward with applying smart card technology, not only in the military, but all across the government.

Now Mr. President, I realize that smart cards are still a new technology right now, and that they're unfamiliar to many potential users. I am aware that some people are uncomfortable with the idea of having a single card for everything they need. Placing so much information on a single card raises more than a few eyebrows over privacy and security concerns.

And I know that a lot of people are concerned that, by placing so much personal information on a single card, an employer might have access to medical records, or a librarian might be able to find out what you ate for lunch that day. Let me say that I share these concerns.

[No surprise - here comes the "But..."]

But in fact, Mr. President, while all this information may be carried on a single card, powerful encryption technology ensures that personal information is seen only by those who the individual wants to see to see it. The technology available today allows us to select what information is carried on our smart card, and guarantees that we are the only ones who can grant access to that information.

Even though we can store our financial and medical records on the same smart card, the card's microchip is divided into separate compartments that make it impossible for our bank to see our

medical records and our doctor to see our last bank deposit.

And if we should lose our card, anybody who finds it will discover that it's useless to them. Because without the proper authorization code that only the individual knows -- and with more sensitive applications, without biometric authentication like hand geometry scanners -- the card won't work in the hands of anybody but it's owner. Just as our ATM card is useless to a thief without the proper PIN number, a thief will find that, without authentication by its owner, a stolen smart card is a worthless piece of plastic.

In an era where our personal information is becoming increasingly easier for others to access, where our very personal and private activities can be electronically tracked, smart cards are a way to return control over this information where it belongs: in the hands of the individual.

And with modern-day encryption and other security measures built into the chip on a smart card, the information on this card is more secure from theft or fraud than any credit card or ATM card in use today.

Mr. President, there is no doubt of the need for increased efficiency, security and portability of information across all sectors of our government. We have the technology, literally, in our hands to make it happen. Already, several other government agencies have begun to implement this technology in a variety of applications across government. Today, for example, smart cards are used as identification and security badges in government buildings.

In states like Wyoming, pilot programs are underway to use smart cards to electronically disburse WIC and food stamp benefits. In several western states, a smart card called the "health passport" is being used to increase the portability and accessability of an individual's medical records while safeguarding their confidentiality. At colleges like the University of Michigan, a single smart card can call up a student's financial aid records, buy her books and open the door of her dorm.

On our subways and our military bases, in our hospitals and our schools, across the public and private sector, smart cards can cut down the time we spend on burdensome administrative work and save us valuable time and resources.

But the reason I'm so enthusiastic about this new technology, Mr. President, is not just because smart cards can eliminate waste. I'm not here speaking today simply because smart cards can save us time and money. I'm strongly supportive of this new technology because smart cards can make our lives better and easier. Whether it's reducing the time we wait in line at a government office or providing a doctor the information needed to save a life, smart cards can make our entire infrastructure more user-friendly and efficient; smart cards make technology work better for us.

I am confident that pilot smart card programs like the MARC program will demonstrate the effectiveness of smart cards and the need for this technology across government, and will lead to increased use of this technology in our future. That's why I'm so excited about it and that's why I'm so pleased the managers seem willing to include this provision in their manager's amendment later this evening. With that, Mr. President, I thank the chair and I yield the floor.

Senator Charles S. Robb

154 Russell Senate Office Building

Washington, DC 20510

202/224-4024

i have already seen these ones

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by elleacious+Nov 3 2004, 09:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elleacious - Nov 3 2004, 09:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Nov 4 2004, 01:40 AM

elleacious, seriously...tits would be so nice today, we're all so depressed.

yeah well so would a democratic president but clearly it's not happening.

[/b]

Looks like you named your tits ohio and florida :bawling:

there's no way in hell any sort of implantable microchip that is required to buy food (or anything for that matter) is going to become part of our lives anytime soon. it's just a conspiracy theory, and nothing more. sure, it might happen many years down the line, but who cares? we'll probably be dead by then..... screw my grandkids

Archived