the new view of 12ozola.

T=E=A=S=E

monitor.jpg

just got me a new flat panel by SHARP. 17inches.

shit is butter.

12oz is actually grey again, and not some ugly ass green color. turned out that my monitor that was old as hell was the problem with the color scheme...

anyways, whats up everybody, have a great day, im loving life, and about to go play some b ball.

holler :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pinup@Oct 16 2004, 07:55 PM

I can't help thinking those bottles of booze were strategically place d into the picutre.

But hey. Good for you, your 12oz addictedness seems to have toned down quite dramatically.

the bottles are there because that's there place in my room. ive told yall before im not a big drinker, mostly social or just at parties really, but when i do drink, i like to do it right.

as far as the 12oz addictedness goes, youre right. there's no time to be addicted when im constantly at work all the time. real jobs suck when it comes to having personal time.

/must stay paid.

;)

You know that nigga tease set up the background to try to impress everyone. Who the hell keeps liquor with the computer. That nigga waited til his mom left the house then he grabbed some alcohol and placed it next to the monitor and then put Scarface on the other side. We know that niggas mom and sister had teletubbies and shit on the desk.

Originally posted by Telo@Oct 17 2004, 12:14 AM

Im sure this has done before but i think it would be tight if everyone posted there desktop.. By desktop i mean your computing' area.. Which once again, im sure has already been done...

PS.. That shit was staged ..

yeah we should do a thread like that... only thing is we should do a parody of tease's desktop and "stage" it too.

here's some ideas:

-jewelry hanging from the neck of the desk lamp. bling bling.

-rustoleum cans stacked on top of the printer

-gucci-inspired fabric sewn onto mousepad

-9mm pistol on the keyboard with the clip out and a few bullets strategically scattered about ("naw dog that's where i keep my gat... right above the 'num lock' and backspace' ")

-the monitor sitting on an entire car rim... prefably a spinner

-roll of 20 dollar bills on top of the speakers (actually just one 20 dollar bill on the outside with a wad of 1's on the inside)

Originally posted by LENS@Oct 17 2004, 03:01 AM

Just no pleasing the masses huh?

first we bitch at tease to get a job, get a life, get a clue....

Tease gets a job, gets a clue, gets a life and gets some booze....

We're still not happy.

Congrats on the new setup tease, looks good

haha, im telling you... cant win for losing. ahhh well. ive never ever tried to impress anyone here, so these guys arent bugging me any by their silly little remarks.

anyone who knows me at all would know im to lazy to "set something up" for a picture to impress online nobodies.

anyways, whats been up with you lens?