The new standard....

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking innocence

honestly, we dont even know. raven has kept it a secret from us.

then lets put our overwhelming powers of deduction to work. I know this drawer is full of nothing but sharp knives....

wheres the sarcastic smilie?

Originally posted by ese

then lets put our overwhelming powers of deduction to work. I know this drawer is full of nothing but sharp knives....

wheres the sarcastic smilie?

haha... ese sinking the teeth in... haha... what im saying is, theres more levels than you have listed, i just dont know what they all are. plus, number of posts has no bearing on my tittle and im terrible at math. im worthless.

i think senior status depends on when you registered, but i could be wrong...and the time is the standard time for the earth...every time zone is based on grennich time

my guess

Rookie: 1-99

Junior Member: 100-499

Member: 500-999

Senior Member: 1000-2999

No life...err, i mean Elite: 3000+

Crew: hip guys that are down

Administrator: The two guys to thank for this beauty

Re: my guess

Originally posted by bug

thanks...forgot about junior members....

i run a forum just like this one and the crew/adminastrator can give you personal dope status name instead of having to post a numerous amount to reach a silly status that dont prove a thing.....hey seeking, mr raven or whomever do you think you could change my status to cunt buckler or snatch grapler... shit would be really dope but then.....yeah then everyone else would want a unique status name like mines fuckin shark ass biters!!! and oh yeah this forum got a secret invisable mod's only room where everyone talks shit about us leaving us clueless i wouldnt be surprised to see some goofy ass shit in there..oh shit gnes is trying to act all cool and shit :cool:

Originally posted by Gnes 37

i run a forum just like this one and the crew/adminastrator can give you personal dope status name instead of having to post a numerous amount to reach a silly status that dont prove a thing.....hey seeking, mr raven or whomever do you think you could change my status to cunt buckler or snatch grapler... shit would be really dope but then.....yeah then everyone else would want a unique status name like mines fuckin shark ass biters!!! and oh yeah this forum got a secret invisable mod's only room where everyone talks shit about us leaving us clueless i wouldnt be surprised to see some goofy ass shit in there..oh shit gnes is trying to act all cool and shit :cool:

i tried gnes. i really did. oh well.

Re: my guess

Originally posted by bug

i have over 1000 and i'm still listed as just a member.

are they just there to play with? come on tiger, use some common sense... haha, no, the warn button is so if you find something objectional (someone blowing up spots etc) you can click on that and it will email us and let us know...

senior member has to do with time, not posts...

Archived