The new PS2

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not to change the topic of the thread, but the PS3 is going to be nuts. i don't know if you guys know this already, but it's going to use Blu-ray discs, which can hold up to 5 times as much data as DVDs. a single layer blu-ray disc can hold 27 GB, and 54 GB can be held on a dual-layered disc. so basically, the games they introduce are going to be insane.

I am going to hold onto my PS2, get a harddrive, net adaptor, and mod chip for it so I can play import backups and shit.

PlayStation 3 is going to be in awhile.

Sony is dropping the PSP (a handheld PS2 in other words) next year. Please believe I am going to get that.

On a side note, Nintendo is releasing the new Gameboy DD (dual display) in about two weeks...it is going to be the jumpoff no doubt. I will be picking it up. Wireless multiplaying capability and all that goodness, plus a bunch of dope games. I'll be sitting around playing Mario64 DD all day.

I hardly play the one I currently have. I picked it up after Christmas one year. I didn't have a dvd player, so I bought it with the intention of using it mainly for that. I've picked up a couple of cheap games here and there, but I'm not really all that addicted. Usually I'll just rent a game for a week and that'll satiate my interest...so no...I won't be getting a slim one.