The New Hawaii Thread

anonymity1

It seems like half of you kids dont have any perception of how to not act like a retard when you are on the net.

Please take a moment to reflect on why our old thread died and make sure it doesn't happen again.

1. Spot/Name Dropping: Next time you have a question about a certain spot feel free to you use the PM button to find out. Keep in mind Police authorities are taking notes on everything you say. Spot/Name Droppers will be reported to the moderators and banned if behavior persists.

2. This is a forum, not a chat room....if you want to have lengthy discussions over the net, do it somewhere else.

3. Stop requoting the same flix on the same page. I am perfectly capable of scrolling upwards and seeing it for myself. Its almost insulting everytime one of you does this.

4. I know some of you lack an average vocabulary, so try to refrain from monosyllabic posts such as: dope, cool, awesome, fresh. Try to have something important to contribute or shut up.

Now if WE follow these rules, WE can ensure a healthy, thriving thread.

And on that note flicktures. Bitches.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic