THE NEW HAWAII THREAD

Sk8tr9

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok i wont talk shit but i'm entitled to an opinion right? well the flix aint too great but my philosophy is: FUCK STYLE AND JUST GET UP!! once you establish yourself as a sick bomber then you should get into all the well thought out pieces and shit. thats what I'm on. just saying!

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by seeking

word to that.

no wonder they still jock katch so hard, no one else can even paint a straight line.

so much mediocrity from such a beautiful place.

ha ha ha aaaaaaaah ha ha ha, funniest thing I heard all night

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by seeking

word to that.

no wonder they still jock katch so hard, no one else can even paint a straight line.

so much mediocrity from such a beautiful place.

ah shat ap you hippy.

yes this thread is gay. and so is 95% of the other hawaii thread.

but dont talk all that "no one can paint a straight line" shit, there are writers here that burn you queer. (bogus, asen, quest, anek, atak, beamr, destro, mean, tekue, and others)

hawaii has such a small population of writers so be happy that the %of good writers we have even exsist.

this isaland isnt for producing elitist graff heads, so dont tell me about my home.;)

Originally posted by uncle-boy

ah shat ap you hippy.

yes this thread is gay. and so is 95% of the other hawaii thread.

but dont talk all that "no one can paint a straight line" shit, there are writers here that burn you queer. (bogus, asen, quest, anek, atak, beamr, destro, mean, tekue, and others)

hawaii has such a small population of writers so be happy that the %of good writers we have even exsist.

this isaland isnt for producing elitist graff heads, so dont tell me about my home.;)

let um kno dun....

Guest Dr. Drew

yes, seeking, hawaii writers do suck, and this thread is a perfect example. i honestly don't mind that people tell us this, in fact most people out here need to be told how much we suck.

but really, you were here and painted one piece that blended in with all the mediocrity out here, and at a legal wall to boot. so say what you want on the internet, and i even support your opinion as well, but you didn't exactly show anyone by example.

oh yeah, i jock katch because he's original, and he paints whatever the fuck he wants and is good at doing his own thing. by that alone, he burns 99% of writers around. who else pulls off 20 foot tall solo productions illegally?

oh yeah, i jock katch because he's original, and he paints whatever the fuck he wants and is good at doing his own thing. by that alone, he burns 99% of writers around. who else pulls off 20 foot tall solo productions illegally?

i can barely remember him doing illegal productions with anyone else, i can think of only a few. but other than that boy has been always solo action. how many writers can pull off the things he does and what he does.

i also love to jock katch, same reason as Dr. Drew, also cause he paints to paint and not to impress all you whinners.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived