Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the new eminem

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by metallix, May 11, 2002.

1. metallix

metallix Elite Member

im listening to it

i have it

im not an eminem fan usually

but this is good

2. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

3. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

4. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

eminem is nasty, whatever you wanna say, it doesn't change that

5. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

eminem is fucking sick....im listening to the new song right now....ive always liked eminem and the d-12 crew....they say shit that no other pussy music artist would say, they take shots at all the things that make things suck, like all those teeny bopping fags and shit.....music about killing people, drugs, and fucking your grandma in the ass is always good in my book

6. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

d12 album was under-rated i thought, i admit a couple of those dudes were wack (mostly bzar) but proof is fresh, and so is kon-artis

7. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

diddnt eminem get his ass beat in a battle with chino a while ago....but whatever i thought his new song was funny as hell

8. pullatrigger

pullatrigger New Jack

Eminem is a fucking flame. He's terrible, if he gets any worse it's not even funny any more. House of Pain and ICP would beat the shit out of him. I would mangle is fake Elton John loving punk ass. He can suck a male camel dick.

9. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

go kill yourself... no im serious

but ya this albums off the fuckin hook. im not a fan of his chorus's but when he puts this shit down oh my god. he even pulls of haileys song an hes singin in that shit. i feel that song :lol:

i like how he addressed his bein white havin to do with his record sales an lettin the world know if thats gonna be the case hes only gonna squeeze every penny out of it

an i like how he finally stood up an basically said lyrically im better than all of you :lol:

thats the fuckin dude right there

10. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

as opposed to a female camel dick?

11. dai

dai Senior Member

if you followed up on em, before his first LP...you wouldn't think that about his new album. that shit is so wack. he changed his shit up too much, and i was real pissed to see him on MTV actin like a money-sprung teeny bopper. it's all the same, in a few years, we'll see what people got to say about him. go pop 'the slim shady LP' in your discman and tell me what CD is better. he's gettin wack, and fuck that D-12 shit...that shit was for real gay. like ICP. i really don't like artists that rap about stuff they'll never do or have, but i can still appreciate good music.

12. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

With every cd he puts out he sounds more and more like the Insane Clown Posse.

I hate both.

13. KIND

KIND Member

i just watched hay and silent bob strike back and seriously i think a lot of u are just like those fuckn kids from the movie site...

14. metallix

metallix Elite Member

yeah there is a big huge change in his music..but if you look at any artist their stuff progresses a lot from their early stuff to the later stuff. metallica is a great example of this. i like the new aggressive edge this new album has. its a new style coming from him..and i like it.

15. metallix

metallix Elite Member

i'll IM you later and send it your way. its not public yet...it comes out in june.