the new eMac

Santa Claus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mr. mang, youre very true w/ things getting outdated very quickly, BUT, in the case of apple, being outdated only means that theyre CONSTANTLY pushing what they can do, it doesnt mean that what you buy now will be worthless in 6 months, it just won't be the best out there, but thats how all technology is. the eMac specifically arent upgradable, but the basic G4's and G5's are very upgradable.

either way, yea, you might get a machine that competes w/ the mac's for 700-800 bucks, but you wont get the 17" monitor or the speaker setup. the monitors that mac use are the industries best as far as clarity and color management, and thats something that i need for my graphic design work. and plus OSX is amazing. ive run PC my whole life, but i'm going to give apple a try because ive heard nothing but VERY good things. and if i can the G4 w/ everything else included w/ the eMac all for 1100 bucks....i'm gunna bite.

Guest me IS cool

yeah macs rock!! WOOOO!! oh wait. hehe

If you do get yourself a mac it will become obsolete in about 3-6 months. when i bought my g4 laptop it was state of the art and shit, but then bammm new g4 with like 600 billion hertz or someshit.... It's the shit for graphics/video but it's kinda gay for gaming. only a handful of games available....

And that iPOD is the shizznit!

Archived