the new crew in wartown making a statement

merlinTHC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well if u think that it isn't worth seeing, dont look at it! this is really starting to piss me off...every time i try to add an image to my posts i get that fuckin image hosted by angelfire bs and it's starting to get on my nerves! does anyone know how to fix that shit? for now if u want to see it goto THC Grafix

P.S. Pittsburg, why dont u bring your flavor around my way, then we'll see whats up!

how is that sooo horrible? ever single person that i have met that seen that rooftop before it got painted over said that was some nice shit. dont matter, all i do know is every crew that i know of that gets up in my area (THC and STD) gives us our props. we got some more technical shit coming up soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by merlinTHC

how is that sooo horrible? ever single person that i have met that seen that rooftop before it got painted over said that was some nice shit. dont matter, all i do know is every crew that i know of that gets up in my area (THC and STD) gives us our props. we got some more technical shit coming up soon.

ONE PICTURE TAKEN TWICE AND A WACK OUTLINE???YOU GUYS ARE KINGS...I KNEW WHO YOU WHERE BEFORE I CLICKED ON THIS THREAD.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK,AND STAY UP.

Archived