The (new) color of money

•nakEd

http://money.cnn.com/2003/03/05/news/money/20_BILL_NEW_COLORS.JPG'>

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - The federal government will unveil a new $20 bill that will introduce a predominant but subtle color into the background, marking the first time in modern history that a U.S. bill will feature a color other than green.

According to the Treasury Department, other changes will include new images of Andrew Jackson and the White House, as well as other adjustments that are being kept secret. The official unveiling will take place on March 27, with the new bill entering circulation in the fall.

I think blue would look the best :p

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey, im all for it, i mean, as long as the valuje doesnt drop like other countries' money, its a good idea that would promote livelihood and change, shit, the constitution doesnt say that cash has to be green, and frankly, green money just doesnt do it for me anymore. Im more into gold than cash.

maybe less suburbans would have to go on prozac

"Me And My Girlfriend" is about his gun, not his girlfriend.

One of Tupac's favorite actors was Jim Carrey. He used to imitate him.

On September 16, 1996, Tupac's bodyguard, Frank Alexander, went to a tattoo parlor and got a tattoo on his shoulder which says, "In Memory of Tupac, Only God Can Judge You, Revelation 20:12".

Rapper Treach has a tattoo of Tupac on his left arm.

The "Against All Odds" outro is from The Godfather III.

The "Hold Ya Head" intro is from a film about Malcolm X.

Thug Life stood for "The hate you give little infants, f everybody."

Nigga stands for "Never ignorant, getting goals accomplished."

M.O.B. stands for "Money over bitches."

The original title of All Eyez On Me was Euphanasia.

The original title of Me Against the World was Crucify.

The original title of Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z... was Troublesome.

The Outlawz were originally supposed to be on "Krazy," but they took too long to write their verses so Tupac let Bad Azz guest appear on it instead.

Tupac is listed as the most successful gangsta rapper in The Guiness Book Of World Records.

Tupac had two rottweilers named Bonnie and Clyde who his uncle took care of.

Tupac's ex-wife, Keisha Morris, has a tattoo of Tupac sitting on a chair and looking up on her arm.

Spontaneous XXXStacy, who was a friend of Tupac's, both starred in the XXX version of "How Do U Want It" and has a tattoo of Tupac on her arm with the caption "Keep Ya Head Up.

Tupac's favorite drink was Sunkist Orange Soda.

Tupac's two favorite colors were black and gold.

Tupac's two favorite meals were fried chicken wings with hot sauce and macaroni and cheese.

Tupac used to work at Roundtable Pizza. He made pizzas and delivered them.

Tupac wanted to have children, if he had a son he'd name him Michelangelo and if he had a daughter he'd name her Star.

Tupac's social security number was 546-47-8539.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

history shows that a succesful society is constantly changing its currency

i think kabar talked about it once...or maybe it was my history teacher.

Archived