Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The (new) color of money

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by •nakEd, Mar 9, 2003.

1. •nakEd

•nakEd New Jack

http://money.cnn.com/2003/03/05/news/money/20_BILL_NEW_COLORS.JPG'>
    NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - The federal government will unveil a new $20 bill that will introduce a predominant but subtle color into the background, marking the first time in modern history that a U.S. bill will feature a color other than green.

According to the Treasury Department, other changes will include new images of Andrew Jackson and the White House, as well as other adjustments that are being kept secret. The official unveiling will take place on March 27, with the new bill entering circulation in the fall.

I think blue would look the best :p

2. 7126

7126 Guest

the money will look like monopoly money

3. •nakEd

•nakEd New Jack

so whats wrong with monopoly

4. AC/DC

AC/DC Member

Someone at the mint used to wrong dye, so know they have to cover it up.

5. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

6. post.

post. Member

i want pink

7. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

hey, im all for it, i mean, as long as the valuje doesnt drop like other countries' money, its a good idea that would promote livelihood and change, shit, the constitution doesnt say that cash has to be green, and frankly, green money just doesnt do it for me anymore. Im more into gold than cash.

maybe less suburbans would have to go on prozac

8. 7126

7126 Guest

nuttin........i was just sayin
    :twitch:

9. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

"Me And My Girlfriend" is about his gun, not his girlfriend.
    One of Tupac's favorite actors was Jim Carrey. He used to imitate him.
    On September 16, 1996, Tupac's bodyguard, Frank Alexander, went to a tattoo parlor and got a tattoo on his shoulder which says, "In Memory of Tupac, Only God Can Judge You, Revelation 20:12".
    Rapper Treach has a tattoo of Tupac on his left arm.
    The "Against All Odds" outro is from The Godfather III.
    The "Hold Ya Head" intro is from a film about Malcolm X.
    Thug Life stood for "The hate you give little infants, f everybody."
    Nigga stands for "Never ignorant, getting goals accomplished."
    M.O.B. stands for "Money over bitches."
    The original title of All Eyez On Me was Euphanasia.
    The original title of Me Against the World was Crucify.
    The original title of Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z... was Troublesome.
    The Outlawz were originally supposed to be on "Krazy," but they took too long to write their verses so Tupac let Bad Azz guest appear on it instead.
    Tupac is listed as the most successful gangsta rapper in The Guiness Book Of World Records.
    Tupac had two rottweilers named Bonnie and Clyde who his uncle took care of.
    Tupac's ex-wife, Keisha Morris, has a tattoo of Tupac sitting on a chair and looking up on her arm.
    Spontaneous XXXStacy, who was a friend of Tupac's, both starred in the XXX version of "How Do U Want It" and has a tattoo of Tupac on her arm with the caption "Keep Ya Head Up.
    Tupac's favorite drink was Sunkist Orange Soda.
    Tupac's two favorite colors were black and gold.
    Tupac's two favorite meals were fried chicken wings with hot sauce and macaroni and cheese.
    Tupac used to work at Roundtable Pizza. He made pizzas and delivered them.
    Tupac wanted to have children, if he had a son he'd name him Michelangelo and if he had a daughter he'd name her Star.
    Tupac's social security number was 546-47-8539.

10. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

tupac likes green money

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

history shows that a succesful society is constantly changing its currency

i think kabar talked about it once...or maybe it was my history teacher.

12. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

time to make me a new I.D.;)

13. dork

dork Member

if it does i'm gonna try and use some monopoly money to buy shit

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

where's mr horse when ya need him....Zack Morris doesn't like colorful money...GREEN for the money gold for the hunnies

15. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned