the new coke black

r00t

its coca-cola with coffee in it

coke-black.jpg

Coca Cola Blak (or Coke Blak) is a new beverage from the Coca-Cola company. It is a mix of the Coke taste you know with the taste of coffee. Coca Cola Black (Coke Black) is a soda, carbonated beverage targetted at the adult beverage consumer. This is a quote from the press release regarding the new Coke Black (Coca-Cola Black) product:

Coca-Cola Blak is an invigorating and stimulating blend that has a perfect balance of the effervescent taste sensation of Coca-Cola and natural flavors, with real coffee. The lightly carbonated, mid-calorie beverage, which is designed to appeal to adult consumers, is yet another example how The Coca-Cola Company reaches out to new audiences and addresses new beverage occasions.

"Coca-Cola Blak is not just a flavor extension. It is a blend of unique Coke refreshment with the true essence of coffee and has a rich smooth texture and has a coffee-like froth when poured. We believe we have created a new category of soft drink – an adult product in a carbonated beverage – and a whole new drinking experience. This brand is ideal for any part of the day when people are looking for renewed energy or simply to take a break," (Last quote is from vice president of Global Core Brands for the Coca-Cola Company).

this stuffs damn good, tastes just like irish car bombs(the drink, not the chan0'er)

smash

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had it and liked it, but seriously. Cold coffe and cola. Thats all it tastes like and that all it is.

However, i did have it at a trade show over a year ago before it was released to the public. That makes me cool

/at least i'll keep telling myslef that

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Never had one, I am going to get one and tell you my opinion, I'll be back.................

*goes to office snack store*